|Ben Pasternak Real Name / Ben Pasternak Full Name||Benjamin Pasternak|
|Ben Pasternak Net Worth||$4 million USD|
|Ben Pasternak Birthday (Year-Month-Day)||1999-9-6|
|Ben Pasternak Nationality||Australian|
|Ben Pasternak Occupation||entrepreneur|
|Ben Pasternak Height||1.85 m or 6 ft 1 inches|
|Ben Pasternak Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Ben Pasternak Marital Status||Single|
|Ben Pasternak Ethnicity||White/ Caucasian|
|Ben Pasternak Education||Reddam House, Moriah College|
|Ben Pasternak Kids||N/A|
|Ben Pasternak Kids Names|
Ben Pasternak at Heureka Conference
6 September 1999
|Residence||New York, New York, U.S.|
|Education||Reddam House, Moriah College|
|Known for||Co-founder of|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
Benjamin Pasternak (born 6 September 1999) is an Australian entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of the American technology and social media company , which was acquired by Holla Inc. in December 2017. He began his career while still in high school in Sydney creating two viral iOS games, Impossible Rush and Impossible Dial. Ben is recognised as one of the youngest people to receive a round of venture capital in technology, at just 15 years of age.
Fortune Magazine described Pasternak as a young innovator who is changing the world. Pasternak was included in Crain's New York Business Magazine '20 Under 20' list as a teen who cares about the world and wants to make his mark on it. He was also named one of TIME Magazine's Most Influential Teens.
Early life and education
Ben was born in Sydney, to Anna Pasternak and Mark Pasternak. Pasternak grew up in Vaucluse, New South Wales. He was raised Jewish. He was educated at Moriah College and Reddam House in Bondi, New South Wales. He dropped out of high school in tenth grade.
Pasternak completed his first app, Impossible Rush while bored in science class at school. Impossible Rush and his second app Impossible Dial went on to get millions of downloads and were both the No. 1 trending app in multiple countries.
Impossible Games (2014–2015)
When Ben was 14 years old he designed Impossible Rush, while bored in science class at school. He showed the idea to his online friend Austin Valleskey, an iOS engineer from Chicago. They completed building the game in a matter of hours and later sold it to Carlos Fajardo who launched the game for them. The game went on to be downloaded millions of times and peaked at No. 16 on the US App Store (iOS). The game overtook Tinder and Twitter on the App Store (iOS) top charts. Ben released the game Impossible Dial as a follow up to his original game Impossible Rush. The game later sold for $85,000. The game peaked at No. 31 on the US App Store (iOS).
Ben's early success caught the attention of venture capital firm Binary Capital. Binary Capital agreed to lead a round of venture capital funding in Flogg, they were joined by other investors including Greylock Partners, John Maloney and Paul Bricault. After Pasternak received venture capital funding at 15 years of age, he dropped out of high school and relocated to Manhattan. Flogg is a social networking app for young people to buy and sell. The app launched on 13 April 2016 and was temporarily the No. 1 trending app in The United States, (Germany) and Australia.
Ben co-founded , which was launched on 29 November 2016. Monkey is a video chat based app for teenagers to meet new people. The app has been used to make over 20,000,000,000 calls and has over 15,000,000 users. The app peaked at No. 1 on the US App Store (iOS). On 1 December 2017 Holla Inc. announced that it had acquired Monkey.
- Bethea, Charles (9 January 2017). "Meet Monkey's Teen-Age Founders". The New Yorker.
- Mosbergen, Dominique (9 October 2014). "This Teen Invented An App That Overtook Tinder, Twitter on the App Charts". Huff Post.
- "Meet the 16-Year-Old CEO of Mobile App 'Flogg'". The Wall Street Journal.
- "18 Under 18: Meet the Young Innovators Who Are Changing the World".
- "The 30 Most Influential Teens of 2016". Time.
- Laneri, Raquel (14 April 2016). "Why this high school dropout is actually the most enviable teen in NYC". New York Post. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Why this high school dropout is actually the most enviable teen in NYC". 14 April 2016.
- Ryall, Jenni. "Teen whiz kid eyes Google, Facebook after creating addictive game".
- Francis, Hannah (8 October 2014). "Is this 15-year-old Australian the next Mark Zuckerberg?". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- Grubb, Ben (18 December 2017). "'My parents haven't given me a single cent': great-nephew of Australia's second richest person out to prove himself". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- Dzikowski, Jennifer (14 April 2016). "Ben Pasternak: The Teen CEO Behind Flogg".
- Francis, Hannah (15 April 2016). "How Aussie 16-year-old Ben Pasternak became CEO of his own start-up Flogg Inc". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- Verma, Adarsh (12 December 2016). "Ben Pasternak – 16-year-old Game Developer And CEO of A$2 Million Company". Fossbytes. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- https://twitter.com/NathanSchafer99/status/721244759692423168[non-primary source needed]
- "Sydney high school dropout sitting on million-dollar empire". news. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Monkey, tutti in videochat: il nuovo social dei teenager". la Repubblica (in Italian). 22 January 2017. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "High school dropout, 17, making millions from teen-focused apps". Daily Mail. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- Bogle, Ariel. "Forget Facebook, forget Snapchat: Teens are doing it themselves". Mashable. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
Australian entrepreneur Ben Pasternak is a teenager who rocketed to fame as a tech mogul and the mastermind behind a video chat based app Monkey. He met with giant companies like Google and Facebook after creating a smartphone game Impossible Rush that has more than millions of users.
Ben is the creative genius behind the Flogg shopping smartphone app that has been funded by the leaders of Silicon Valley investors. He is also a creator of a viral iOS app Impossible Dial.
Ben is a multi-millionaire teenager who summons the net worth from his career as an entrepreneur. As per Career Explorer, an entrepreneur earns an average salary of $44,642 per year, and their payrolls range from $30,991 to $118,042. He created a minimalistic game Impossible Rush and sold the app to his friend for just $200. Later, he made the app Impossible Dial and sold it for $85,000.
The 19-years-old entrepreneur then co-founded a video chat based app Monkey in 2016 that peaked #1 on US App Store. HOLLA later purchased the app in 2018 raised $2 million in venture capital. Besides that, Ben is the mastermind behind a social networking app aimed for the teenagers, Flogg.
Ben’s family, who has business roots were also a multi-millionaire. His grandfather was a wealthy businessman who was worth $300 million. As for his Ukrainian immigrant great-grandfather, he was the inventor of Twisties.
Parents’ Details; Dating Now?
His father Mark Pasternak is a real-estate manager while his mother Anna is a housewife. Ben’s parents Anna and Mark preferred him to enroll at the University completing his high school education, but his entrepreneur career let him convince them to drop out of high school. They remained supportive of his extracurricular activities, and he eventually succeeded in raising money for his app at teenage.
Before being a successful entrepreneur, Ben was residing with his parents in a Sydney apartment. At the age of 15, Ben moved to the United States with his mother in Tenafly, New Jersey, and after reaching 16, he started living on his own. The tech tycoon cares deeply of his parents and two younger siblings Jake and Maya.
At the moment, Ben’s family has a luxurious house bordering Vaucluse Beach at 1 Coolong Rd, which his father bought in October 2018. Although the teenager is a resident of overseas, he looks forward to visiting his family home and spent time with his parents and siblings.
Unlike his family talks, Ben has remained hesitated to address his dating life in public. The tech mogul has very few records of his past affair.
NY Post reported that Ben was in a relationship with his girlfriend Gaia in 2016 and was in three months of together till April. He told;
“We go to the cinema, the mall, hang out at other people’s houses.”
However, he never gushed about his lady. As of now, It seems like the high school dropout is not in a hurry to start life with his dream girlfriend.and has remained focused on his tech career.
Wiki & High School
Ben Pasternak was born in Sydney, Australia on 6 September 1999. He received his education at Moriah College and Reddam House and conceived the idea of the game ‘Impossible Rush’while got bored in his school. During tenth grade, Ben dropped out before he enrolled in a high school.
The entrepreneur has a height of 1.85 m (6 feet 1 inch) and holds Australian nationality. His ethnicity is White/ Caucasian.