|Jacques Torres Real Name / Jacques Torres Full Name|
|Jacques Torres Net Worth 2020||$4 million USD|
|Jacques Torres Birthday (Year-Month-Day)||1959-6-14|
|Jacques Torres Nationality|
|Jacques Torres Occupation|
|Jacques Torres Height||1.80 m or 5 ft 11 inches|
|Jacques Torres Weight||70 kg or 154 pounds|
|Jacques Torres Marital Status|
|Jacques Torres Ethnicity|
|Jacques Torres Education|
|Jacques Torres Kids||1|
|Jacques Torres Kids Names|
|Home town||Bandol, France|
Hasty Khoei (m. 2007)
Jacques Torres (born June 14, 1959) is a pastry chef and chocolatier. Torres is a member of the International Culinary Center community, as Dean of Pastry Arts as well as holding pastry demonstrations.
Torres was born in Algiers and grew up in Bandol, a fishing village in the South of France. When Torres was 15 years old, he began an apprenticeship at a small pastry shop and completed his apprenticeship requirements in two years, graduating first in his class. In 1980 he began working with two-star Michelin chef Jacques Maximin at the Hotel Negresco. During that time, Torres also attended culinary school to earn a Master Pastry Chef degree. Next he taught pastry courses at a culinary school in Cannes from 1983 to 1986. In 1986, Torres was the youngest person to ever win the Meilleur Ouvrier Pâtissier de France competition. Torres moved to the United States, and in 1988 he served as the Corporate Pastry Chef for the Ritz Carlton Hotel Company before moving on to Le Cirque, where he worked for 11 years as Executive Pastry Chef. Torres joined the faculty of the International Culinary Center in 1993, and after designing the Classic Pastry Arts Curriculum in 1996, he became the school's Dean of Pastry Arts. In 2000 Torres left Le Cirque to open a chocolate factory and retail shop in Brooklyn, New York. Currently there are eight Jacques Torres shops, including one chocolate factory in the Brooklyn Army Terminal and an ice cream shop in Grand Central Terminal. In March 2017 Jacques opened New York City's first chocolate museum, named Choco-Story New York. The 5000sq. ft. museum opened at the site of his flagship store in Manhattan.
In 2007, Torres married chocolatier Hasty Khoei, who formerly worked under Torres in his chocolate factory. Khoei owned a chocolate shop, Madame Chocolat, in Beverly Hills, California. Their son, Pierre, was born on August 19 2016. and the family currently resides in New York City.
- He is a member of the , and in 2003 the James Beard Foundation inducted him into the Who's Who of Food and Beverage in America.
- Torres is the author of two Dessert Circus books, and the host of the Food Network TV show Chocolate with Jacques Torres.
- In 2004 he opened his chocolate factory and second retail location in Manhattan, Jacques Torres Chocolate Haven.
- On May 13 2010, Torres, along with culinary chefs from the French Culinary Institute (now known as The International Culinary Center), Jacques Pepin, Alain Sailhac and André Soltner, prepared a $30,000-per-couple dinner for U.S. President Barack Obama's fund-raiser for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee at Manhattan's St. Regis Hotel.
- On March 7 2017 he opened Choco-Story New York.
- He is the co-host of the Netflix show Nailed It!, that started in 2018.
- "Total Immersion Culinary Arts Program Features a World Class Faculty". web.archive.org. June 15, 2009.
- Louie, Elaine (12 May 2002). "Possessed; A Confection for a Chocolatier: Two Wheels, East River Views". The New York Times. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- Cazenueve, Brian (22 December 2004). "All Chocolate, No Oompa-Loompas". The New York Times. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "Jacques Torres". American Immigration Law Foundation. Archived from the original on 10 August 2011. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- Fabricant, Florence (5 July 1989). "One Chef's Successes". The New York Times. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "Chef Jacques Torres". Chef2Chef. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "Jacques Torres". The French Culinary Institute. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- Dougherty, Margot. "Tout Sweet". Los Angeles Magazine. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "Jacques Torres welcomes son Pierre". People. September 30, 2016.
- Acken, Lori (2014-06-20). "We talk Next Great Baker Season 4 with new judge Jacques Torres". Channel Guide Magazine. Retrieved 2020-02-08.
- Morabito, Greg (December 5, 2018). "Nicole Byer and Jacques Torres Made Food TV Better This Year". Eater.
- "Holiday shopping: Tips to find the best deals on Cyber Monday 2010". NY Daily News. New York.
- Jacques Torres celebrates their birthday on 6-14
- What is Jacques Torres's age? Jacques Torres is 61 years old
- Jacques Torres has 1 kids
Tags: Jacques Torres net worth 2020, 2020 net worth Jacques Torres 2020, what is the 2020 net worth of Jacques Torres , what is Jacques Torres net worth 2020, how rich is Jacques Torres 2020, Jacques Torres wealth 2020, how wealthy is Jacques Torres 2020, Jacques Torres valuation 2020, how much money does Jacques Torres make 2020, Jacques Torres income 2020, Jacques Torres revenue 2020, Jacques Torres salary 2020, Jacques Torres annual income 2020, Jacques Torres annual revenue 2020, Jacques Torres annual salary 2020, Jacques Torres monthly income 2020, Jacques Torres monthly revenue 2020, Jacques Torres monthly salary 2020