|Katherine Schwarzenegger Real Name / Katherine Schwarzenegger Full Name|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Net Worth 2020||$3 million USD|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Birthday (Year-Month-Day)||1989-12-13|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Nationality|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Occupation|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Height||1.73 m or 5 ft 8 inches|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Weight||57 kg or 126 pounds|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Marital Status|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Ethnicity|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Education|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Kids|
|Katherine Schwarzenegger Kids Names|
Schwarzenegger in January 2015
Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger
December 13, 1989
|Citizenship||United States, Austria|
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
Chris Pratt (m. 2019)
|Relatives||See Kennedy family|
Schwarzenegger was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. She is the eldest child of actor and politician Arnold Schwarzenegger (Austrian-born), and journalist and author Maria Shriver (of Irish and German descent), whose mother Eunice is a younger sister of former President John F. Kennedy, and father Sargent Shriver was a U.S. Ambassador to France and the Democratic nominee for Vice President of the United States in the 1972 election. She has a younger sister, Christina Schwarzenegger, and two younger brothers, Patrick and Christopher Schwarzenegger. Through her father, she also has a half-brother, Joseph Baena.
Career and advocacy
In 2010, Schwarzenegger wrote a book entitled Rock What You've Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who's Been There and Back. Schwarzenegger uses the book to describe her personal journey and encourage other young women to achieve confidence and a positive self-image. She had body-image issues between fourth and seventh grade, but now controls her physical and mental health with walking exercises and yoga.
After graduating from the University of Southern California in 2012 and unsure of her next steps, Schwarzenegger sought career advice from a variety of people, including athletes, singers, entrepreneurs and actors. She compiled their wisdom into her second book— I Just Graduated . . . Now What?—which was released in 2014 as a "survival guide" for recent college grads.
In 2017, Schwarzenegger authored a children's book, Maverick and Me. The book tells the story of how Schwarzenegger rescued and subsequently adopted her dog, Maverick. Using her own experience as a "foster fail" (when a foster home turns into a "furever" home), the book touts the benefits of pet adoption and rescue. In 2019, she partnered up with Pedigree to host a limited-series podcast discussing the importance of adopting dogs.
Schwarzenegger is an American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Ambassador and supports the Best Friends Animal Society.
- Katherine Schwarzenegger (September 14, 2010). Rock What You've Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who's Been There and Back. Hachette Books. ISBN 978-1-4013-4143-5.
- Katherine Schwarzenegger (April 1, 2014). I Just Graduated ... Now What?: Honest Answers from Those Who Have Been There. Crown Publishing. ISBN 978-0385347204.
- Katherine Schwarzenegger (September 5, 2017). Maverick and Me. Worthy Publishing. ISBN 978-0824956875.
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt (March 10, 2020). The Gift of Forgiveness: Inspiring Stories from Those Who Have Overcome the Unforgivable. Pamela Dorman Books. ISBN 978-1984878250.
- "The Birth of Katherine Schwarzenegger". California Birth Index. Retrieved January 14, 2019.[permanent dead link]
- "Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's Brentwood High School Commencement Speech". gov.ca.gov. June 7, 2008. Archived from the original on June 18, 2008. Retrieved June 22, 2008.
- Pace, Eric (July 24, 1991). "Chronicle". New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- Brozan, Nadine (September 21, 1993). "Chronicle". New York Times. Archived from the original on January 26, 2008. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- Brozan, Nadine (September 30, 1997). "Chronicle". New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- "Arnie 'Bought Home For Love Child And Mum'". Sky News. May 20, 2011. Retrieved May 20, 2011.[permanent dead link]
- "Schwarzenegger's son with housekeeper born days after Shriver gave birth". Chicago Tribune. Archived from the original on June 17, 2011.
- "Read Katherine Schwarzenegger's 'Rock What You've Got'", Good Morning America, September 16, 2010
- "Rock What You've Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who's Been There and Back" Archived February 2, 2014, at the Wayback Machine, Publishers Weekly, December 20, 2010. Retrieved January 28, 2014.
- "Katherine Schwarzenegger shares advice on body image", USA Today, September 13, 2010. Retrieved January 28, 2014.
- McKenzie, Lesley. "I Just Graduated...Now What? Katherine Schwarzenegger Shares the Best Advice from Her New Book". Teen Vogue. Archived from the original on May 17, 2018. Retrieved May 16, 2018.
- Wong, Stephanie. "You Should Fail to Succeed—Katherine Schwarzenegger Tells Us Why". POPSUGAR Career and Finance. Archived from the original on May 17, 2018. Retrieved May 16, 2018.
- "Schwarzenegger daughter puts heart into book about adopting dog". ajc. Archived from the original on May 11, 2018. Retrieved May 10, 2018.
- Warner, Kara (May 21, 2019). "Katherine Schwarzenegger Hopes New Podcast 'The Dog That Changed Me' Inspires Others to Adopt". People. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- FOX. "Katherine Schwarzenegger: Holiday gifts that give back". KTTV. Archived from the original on May 11, 2018. Retrieved May 10, 2018.
- Russian, Ale; Maslow, Nick (January 14, 2019). "Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger Are Engaged: 'Sweet Katherine, So Happy You Said Yes!'". People. Time Inc. Retrieved January 14, 2019.
- Pratt, Chris (January 14, 2019). "Sweet Katherine, so happy you said yes!". Chris Pratt verified Instagram account. Retrieved January 14, 2019.
I'm thrilled to be marrying you.
- "Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger's 'Romantic' and 'Beautiful' Wedding — All the Details". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved June 10, 2019.
- Katherine Schwarzenegger's birth date is 1989-12-13
- Katherine Schwarzenegger is 31 years old
Tags: Katherine Schwarzenegger net worth 2020, 2020 net worth Katherine Schwarzenegger 2020, what is the 2020 net worth of Katherine Schwarzenegger , what is Katherine Schwarzenegger net worth 2020, how rich is Katherine Schwarzenegger 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger wealth 2020, how wealthy is Katherine Schwarzenegger 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger valuation 2020, how much money does Katherine Schwarzenegger make 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger income 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger revenue 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger salary 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger annual income 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger annual revenue 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger annual salary 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger monthly income 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger monthly revenue 2020, Katherine Schwarzenegger monthly salary 2020