|Real Name||Chriselle Lim|
|Net Worth 2021||$5 million USD|
|Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Education||Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising|
April 10, 1985
Chriselle Lim (born April 10, 1985) is a Korean-American fashion stylist, lifestyle and beauty blogger, digital influencer, and founder of The Chriselle Factor. Born in Texas, she lived in Seoul for four years with her parents and sister Jane Lim. She currently lives in Los Angeles with her daughters Chloe Victoria Chen (born January 18, 2015) and Colette Cali Chen (born September 27, 2018). She has 695,013 subscribers and 295 uploaded videos on YouTube. She has collaborated with companies such as Tiffany & Co., Coach, Victoria’s Secret and the Banana Republic. She has also walked down the runway in shows such as Rebecca Minkoff's. She has traveled to Europe, Asia, New York, LA and Miami for modeling.
Lim attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising from 2004 to 2008, following her mother's footsteps who also studied fashion. At that time, Lim intended to be more on the business side of fashion such as a fashion buyer, instead of being on the creative side.
Lim started her Youtube channel in 2008 after Michelle Phan, an American YouTube personality, introduced her to the digital world. She has since then done collaborations with public figures such as Molly Sims, Jenn Im, Rachel Zoe, Amy Pham, Teni Panosian.
She was a stylist and the fashion editor for a local luxury magazine in Beverly Hills before she began blogging.
She has been attending New York Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week for several years.
The Chriselle Factor
The Chriselle Factor started in 2011 as a passion project to chronicle Lim's latest jobs and projects. After getting a lot of attention on her YouTube channel, Lim turned to the blog for viewer requested outfit posts. It has since evolved into a fashion, beauty and lifestyle content network with thousands of viewers. In an interview with AOL, Lim said that the brand was built on the word chic, as is her personal style.
The website is run by a team of 10 members, known as the Cinc Team. As Founder and Creative Director is Chriselle Lim herself, Lauren Fong as President, Laura Arias as the Director of Operations, Idalia Salsamendi as the Director of Business, Jane Park as Editorial Director, Hannah Nuñez as Junior Editor, Candice Kao on the video team, Timmy Ngo as the videographer, Karla Ticas as Creative Director, and Drew Scott as the photographer. In 2016, The Chriselle Factor won Bloglovin's Blogger of the Year award.
Arias was the first member of Lim's team and has been with her since 2008. She started as her stylist assistant and has since held different positions for the company.
Lim married Allen Chen on August 8, 2012. They met in 2008 through mutual friends. In 2021, they decided to separate. Lim and Chen have two daughters, Chloe and Colette, born in 2015 and 2018, respectively.
Her favorite fashion designers are Raf Simons and Marc Jacobs.
Lim is an avid user and believer in Korean skincare and beauty. She has followed a strict regimen for over 10 years and never sleeps with her makeup on, a key staple in skincare and dedicates many blog posts on the Chriselle Factor to Korean beauty tips. The 10-step skin care routine is a process that carefully layers products to give you the best benefit. This routine usually consists of an oil cleanser, cleanser, exfoliator, toner, essence, serum, sheet masks, eye cream, moisturizer and sun protection. Lim can often be seen doing these steps through her various social media platforms and says that her influence came from her mother. In her Korean-focused posts, Lim discusses make up, anti-aging techniques, food, beauty and culture. She has several YouTube videos with a focus on Korean beauty.
- "My Birth Story". The Chriselle Factor. Chriselle Lim. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Meet Colette". The Chriselle Factor. 2018-10-01. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- "Chriselle Lim YouTube Channel Stats". VidStatsX. Archived from the original on 6 February 2017. Retrieved 6 February 2017.CS1 maint: unfit URL (link)
- "The Chriselle Factor". The Korea Times. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Rebecca Minkoff Sent Bloggers Down The Catwalk At Her Show". Retrieved 2017-02-06.
- Medina, Marcy (2017-02-05). "Rebecca Minkoff RTW Spring 2017". WWD. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
- "Exclusive Interview with Chriselle Lim". thefashionsocietycpp.blogspot.ca. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Growing up in Korean". The Chriselle Factor. Chriselle Lim. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Fashion influencer Chriselle Lim is poised for world wide web domination". AOL. BANU IBRAHIM. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "FIDM Grad: Chriselle Lim". Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. 2011. Archived from the original on 2017-03-12. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "An Interview with Chriselle Lim / Ruche Blog | Ruche". shopruche.com. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Digital icon Chriselle Lim is taking the fashion world by storm". Heymama. 2016-01-20. Retrieved 2017-02-24.
- "Digital influencer Chriselle Lim on style, blogging and her skincare secrets". Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- Ciccarelli, Flora (2016-06-19). ""It Girl" of the Week: Chriselle Lim of "The Chriselle Factor"". The Booklet. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "Ciara and other empowered women front Keds' new campaign". Straatoshpere. 2016-02-17. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- Sage, Alyssa (2016). "Hillary Clinton visits Amanda de Cadenet's 'Conversation' on Lifetime". Variety. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "Chriselle Lim (@chrisellelim) Official TikTok, | Watch Chriselle Lim 's Newest TikTok Videos". TikTok. Retrieved 2021-01-31.
- "Interview with Chriselle Lim". Vintage Heirloom. Archived from the original on 6 February 2017. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Factor of Fine: Meet Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor". The Window. Barneys New York. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE #CINCTEAM". The Chriselle Factor. Chriselle Lim. 26 December 2016. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Winners Of The 2016 Bloglovin' Awards". Bloglovin. Joey Cupelli. 14 September 2016. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Romantic wedding at greystone mansion". Green Wedding Shoes. 2012-08-30. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- Lim, Chriselle. "My Untold Love Story in Lalaland".
- Lauren, Amanda (2019-03-24). "Chriselle Lim talks creating a home, not content". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "Chirselle Lim: "I'm very vulnerable online now and I think people appreciate that"". Harper's Bazaar Singapore. 2016. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- Betker, Ally (2016-05-18). "Chriselle Lim reveals her secret to the perfect Instagram". W Magazine. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "THE KOREAN 10 STEP SKIN CARE ROUTINE". Soko Glam.
- "My 9-Step Nighttime Skincare Routine, by Chriselle Lim". Byrdie. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- Chriselle Lim (2016-11-28), Korean 10 Step Drugstore Skincare Routine, retrieved 2017-03-14
- Wondering what Chriselle Lim's full name is? Chriselle Lim's full name is Chriselle Lim
- Chriselle Lim is Korean-American
- What does Chriselle Lim do? Chriselle Lim's job is being a(n) Stylist, Entrepreneur
- Chriselle Lim celebrates their birthday on 04-10
- Chriselle Lim is 36 years old
- Is Chriselle Lim single or married? Chriselle Lim is Married!
- Where did Chriselle Lim go to school? Chriselle Lim is a graduate of Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- Chriselle Lim has 2 child/children
Tags: Chriselle Lim net worth 2021, 2021 net worth Chriselle Lim 2021, what is the 2021 net worth of Chriselle Lim , what is Chriselle Lim net worth 2021, how rich is Chriselle Lim 2021, Chriselle Lim wealth 2021, how wealthy is Chriselle Lim 2021, Chriselle Lim valuation 2021, how much money does Chriselle Lim make 2021, Chriselle Lim income 2021, Chriselle Lim revenue 2021, Chriselle Lim salary 2021, Chriselle Lim annual income 2021, Chriselle Lim annual revenue 2021, Chriselle Lim annual salary 2021, Chriselle Lim monthly income 2021, Chriselle Lim monthly revenue 2021, Chriselle Lim monthly salary 2021