|Real Name||Chriselle Lim|
|Net Worth 2023||$5 million USD|
|Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Education||Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising|
|Born||1984/1985 (age 37–38)|
Chriselle Lim (born 1984/1985) is an American fashion stylist, lifestyle and beauty blogger, digital influencer, and founder of The Chriselle Factor. Born in Texas, she has lived in Seoul. She currently lives in Los Angeles with her daughters. She has also walked down the runway in shows such as Rebecca Minkoff. She has travelled to Europe, Asia, New York, Los Angeles, and Miami for modelling.
Lim attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising from 2004 to 2008, following in her mother's footsteps, who also studied fashion. At the time, Lim intended to be more on the business end of fashion, such as a fashion buyer, instead of being on the creative side.
She was a stylist and the fashion editor for a local luxury magazine in Beverly Hills before she began blogging.
The Chriselle Factor
The Chriselle Factor started in 2011 as a passion project to chronicle Lim's latest jobs and projects. After getting a lot of attention on her YouTube channel, Lim turned to the blog for viewer-requested outfit posts. It has since evolved into a fashion, beauty and lifestyle content network. In an interview with AOL, Lim said the brand was built on the word chic, as is her style.
The website is run by a team of 10 members, known as the Cinc Team - Founder and Creative Director is Chriselle Lim herself; Lauren Fong is the president; Laura Arias is the Director of Operations; Idalia Salsamendi is the Director of Business; Jane Park is the editorial director; Hannah Nuñez is a junior editor; Candice Kao on the video team; Timmy Ngo as the videographer; Karla Ticas as creative director; and Drew Scott as the photographer. In 2016, The Chriselle Factor won Bloglovin's Blogger of the Year award.
Arias was the first member of Lim's team and has been with her since 2008. She started as her stylist assistant and has since held different positions for the company.
Her favorite fashion designers are Raf Simons and Marc Jacobs.
- Donnelly, Erin (18 May 2022). "Chriselle Lim on being a single mom living with her parents: 'I never imagined my life to end up this way'". Yahoo News. Retrieved 16 September 2022.
- "My Birth Story". The Chriselle Factor. Chriselle Lim. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Meet Colette". The Chriselle Factor. 2018-10-01. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- "Rebecca Minkoff Sent Bloggers Down The Catwalk At Her Show". Retrieved 2017-02-06.
- Medina, Marcy (2017-02-05). "Rebecca Minkoff RTW Spring 2017". WWD. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
- "Exclusive Interview with Chriselle Lim". thefashionsocietycpp.blogspot.ca. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Growing up in Korean". The Chriselle Factor. Chriselle Lim. 20 November 2015. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "The Chriselle Factor". The Korea Times. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Fashion influencer Chriselle Lim is poised for world wide web domination". AOL. BANU IBRAHIM. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "FIDM Grad: Chriselle Lim". Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. 2011. Archived from the original on 2017-03-12. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "An Interview with Chriselle Lim / Ruche Blog | Ruche". shopruche.com. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Digital influencer Chriselle Lim on style, blogging and her skincare secrets". Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Digital icon Chriselle Lim is taking the fashion world by storm". Heymama. 2016-01-20. Retrieved 2017-02-24.
- Ciccarelli, Flora (2016-06-19). ""It Girl" of the Week: Chriselle Lim of "The Chriselle Factor"". The Booklet. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "Ciara and other empowered women front Keds' new campaign". Straatoshpere. 2016-02-17. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- Sage, Alyssa (2016). "Hillary Clinton visits Amanda de Cadenet's 'Conversation' on Lifetime". Variety. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "Interview with Chriselle Lim". Vintage Heirloom. Archived from the original on 6 February 2017. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Factor of Fine: Meet Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor". The Window. Barneys New York. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE #CINCTEAM". The Chriselle Factor. Chriselle Lim. 26 December 2016. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Winners Of The 2016 Bloglovin' Awards". Bloglovin. Joey Cupelli. 14 September 2016. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Romantic wedding at greystone mansion". Green Wedding Shoes. 2012-08-30. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- Lim, Chriselle. "My Untold Love Story in Lalaland". YouTube.
- "Chirselle Lim: "I'm very vulnerable online now and I think people appreciate that"". Harper's Bazaar Singapore. 2016. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- Betker, Ally (2016-05-18). "Chriselle Lim reveals her secret to the perfect Instagram". W Magazine. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- Wondering what Chriselle Lim's real name is? Chriselle Lim's real name is Chriselle Lim
- Chriselle Lim is Korean-American
- Chriselle Lim is a(n) Stylist, Entrepreneur
- Chriselle Lim was born on 1985-04-10
- What is Chriselle Lim's age? Chriselle Lim is 38 years old
- Chriselle Lim is currently Married
- Which college/university did Chriselle Lim go to? Chriselle Lim went to Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- Chriselle Lim has 2 child/children
Tags: Chriselle Lim net worth 2023, 2023 net worth Chriselle Lim 2023, what is the 2023 net worth of Chriselle Lim , what is Chriselle Lim net worth 2023, how rich is Chriselle Lim 2023, Chriselle Lim wealth 2023, how wealthy is Chriselle Lim 2023, Chriselle Lim valuation 2023, how much money does Chriselle Lim make 2023, Chriselle Lim income 2023, Chriselle Lim revenue 2023, Chriselle Lim salary 2023, Chriselle Lim annual income 2023, Chriselle Lim annual revenue 2023, Chriselle Lim annual salary 2023, Chriselle Lim monthly income 2023, Chriselle Lim monthly revenue 2023, Chriselle Lim monthly salary 2023