|Real Name||Andrew Roy|
|Net Worth 2022||$5 million USD|
|Height||1.77 m or 5 ft 10 inches|
|Weight||72 kg or 159 pounds|
|Education||Chilton County High School|
May 16, 1986
Clanton, Alabama, U.S.
|Known for||Falling Skies|
|Spouse(s)||Renee Gardner (m. 2015)|
Andrew "Drew" Roy (born May 16, 1986) is an American actor. Roy was born and raised in Clanton, Alabama. but moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. He is best known for his role in Falling Skies.
Roy started his acting career with roles in movies such as Curse of Pirate Death and Blink. He made his TV debut on Greek playing the role of omega chi pledge. In 2009, he played Griffin in the television series iCarly. He has also guest starred in episodes of Hannah Montana as Jesse, Miley's love interest, and on Lincoln Heights. He also had roles in short films Tag, Running Up That Hill, and Dissonance.
In 2011, he landed a lead role as Hal Mason on Falling Skies. He starred as Miles West in the thriller film Sugar Mountain. In 2017, he guest-starred as Joel in the TV show Timeless. He also recurred in the TNT post apocalyptic drama The Last Ship. He had a minor role as Carter in Lifetime movie Blood, Sweat, and Lies. In 2019, he played a supporting role in the film The Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson.
Roy is married to Renee Gardner; the couple had a son named Jack in 2017. Their second son, Levi was born in 2019.
|2006||Curse of Pirate Death||Boyfriend|
|2010||Costa Rican Summer||Doobie|
|2013||Running Up That Hill||Chad||Short Film|
|2016||Sugar Mountain||Miles West|
|2019||The Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson||Ron Goldman|
|2009||Lincoln Heights||Travis Benjamin||3 episodes|
|2009–2011||Hannah Montana||Jesse||5 episodes|
|2011–2015||Falling Skies||Hal Mason||Main Role; 52 Episodes (season 1-5)|
|2017||Timeless||Joel||Episode: "Karma Chameleon"|
|2017||The Last Ship||Christos Vellek||3 Episodes|
|2017||When the Streetlights Go On||Mr. Carpenter||unsold pilot|
|2018||Blood, Sweat, and Lies||Carter||TV movie (Lifetime)|
- Fodder: Could Clanton native join Twilight cast?, October 11, 2010, Press-Register
- Roy, Drew (May 7, 2011). "Tweet 67015678439337984". Twitter. Retrieved May 7, 2011.
- Local stars in Spielberg series, returns to Hannah Montana, August 20, 2010, The Clanton Advertiser, October 27, 2010
- Cwelich, Lorraine (July 6, 2012). "HOT TOPIC: DREW ROY". Elle Magazine. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- "Drew Roy Biography". www.buddytv.com. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- Staff, Hollywood.com. "Drew Roy | Biography and Filmography | 1986". Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "'Falling Skies' - Hollywood Reporter". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2015-07-05.
- "Cary Elwes, Jason Momoa Join Indie 'Sugar Mountain' - Hollywood Reporter". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2015-07-05.
- "Timeless 1x13 Preview: Karma Chameleon | Three If By Space". Three If By Space. 2017-01-28. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- "The Last Ship Season 4 Finale Review | Three If By Space". Three If By Space. 2017-10-08. Retrieved 2017-10-14.
- "Blood, Sweat and Lies | Lifetime". Lifetime. Retrieved 2018-01-16.
- The Murder Of Nicole Brown Simpson Movie: Showtimes, Review, Trailer, Posters, News & Videos | eTimes, retrieved 2020-04-06
- Drew Roy's real name is Andrew Roy
- What does Drew Roy do? Drew Roy's job is being a(n) Actor
- Drew Roy's birth date is 1986-05-16
- Drew Roy is 36 years old
- Drew Roy's relationship status is Single
- Which college/university did Drew Roy go to? Drew Roy went to Chilton County High School
- Drew Roy has 2 child/children
Tags: Drew Roy net worth 2022, 2022 net worth Drew Roy 2022, what is the 2022 net worth of Drew Roy , what is Drew Roy net worth 2022, how rich is Drew Roy 2022, Drew Roy wealth 2022, how wealthy is Drew Roy 2022, Drew Roy valuation 2022, how much money does Drew Roy make 2022, Drew Roy income 2022, Drew Roy revenue 2022, Drew Roy salary 2022, Drew Roy annual income 2022, Drew Roy annual revenue 2022, Drew Roy annual salary 2022, Drew Roy monthly income 2022, Drew Roy monthly revenue 2022, Drew Roy monthly salary 2022