|Real Name||Eva Chen|
|Net Worth 2022||$1 million USD|
|Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Education||Johns Hopkins University|
|Kids Names||Ren, Tao|
|Born||September 24, 1979|
|Alma mater||Johns Hopkins University|
|Known for||Editor of Lucky|
Eva Chen (born September 24, 1979) is the director of fashion partnerships at Instagram and a children's book author. Previously she was editor-in-chief of Lucky and beauty and health director at Teen Vogue.
Chen grew up in New York. Her parents, who are originally from Taipei and Shanghai, own a consulting textile import-export business, and Chen attributes her early love of fashion to her mother's influence. Chen attended the Brearley School, then went to college at Johns Hopkins University where she was pre-med, but eventually decided to major in English. She pursued her masters degree in journalism at Columbia University.
In college, Chen interned for fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar. After graduating from Hopkins in 2001, she worked briefly for Cravath, Swaine & Moore before joining the then-recently launched shopping magazine Lucky, where she worked in the credits department logging the prices and sellers for the magazine's array of products and eventually became editor-in-chief. She next moved to Elle where she worked in the beauty department for three years before she became beauty editor of Teen Vogue.
At Lucky, Chen was the youngest editor-in-chief in the magazine's history. She also became the first head of a commercial arm for the publication, Lucky Shops, serving as both editor-in-chief for the magazine and chief creative officer.
In July 2015, Chen joined Instagram, owned by Facebook, to develop partnerships with fashion brands. She is presently Head of Fashion Partnerships for the social media platform, and has launched a number of fashion and e-commerce features at Instagram, including shopping fashion looks directly from influencers' feeds and the Instagram Shop account.
- Juno Valentine and the Magical Shoes (2018), illustrated by Derek Desierto
- A Is for Awesome: 23 Iconic Women Who Changed the World (2019), illustrated by Derek Desierto
- Juno Valentine and the Fantastic Fashion Adventure (2019), illustrated by Derek Desierto
- 3 2 1 Awesome!: 20 Fearless Women Who Dared to Be Different (2020), illustrated by Derek Desierto
- Roxy the Last Unisaurus Rex (2020), illustrated by Matthew Riviera
- Roxy the Unisaurus Rex Presents: Oh No! The Talent Show (2021), illustrated by Matthew Riviera
- I Am Golden (2022), illustrated by Sophie Diao
- Colors of Awesome (2022), illustrated by Matthew Riviera
- Armstrong, Lisa (March 2, 2016). "Eva Chen on how Instagram made the fashion world more friendly". The Telegraph. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- "Eva Chen Is Writing a Children's Book". Vogue. Retrieved November 8, 2018.
- Wang, Connie (April 30, 2015). "Eva Chen Out At The Lucky Group". Refinery29. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Fitzpatrick, Tommye (August 16, 2013). "The Creative Class | Eva Chen, editor". The Business of Fashion.
- Meltzer, Marisa (August 14, 2013). "Eva Chen, Trending Now at Lucky Magazine". The New York Times. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
- Le, Vanna (May 21, 2014). "Channeling Chen: How Condé Nast's Youngest Editor Is Making Normalcy And Failure Cool". Forbes. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- "Curriculum Vitae: Eva Chen". Arts & Sciences Magazine. April 26, 2017. Retrieved February 14, 2022.
- "Eva Chen". Business of Fashion. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- Roettgers, Janko (July 17, 2015). "Instagram Hires Former Lucky Magazine Editor as Fashion Liaison". Variety.
- Mulkerrins, Jane (March 8, 2015). "Eva Chen, the Anna Wintour of the digital age?". The Telegraph. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
- Yi, David (July 17, 2015). "Instagram poaches former Lucky editor-in-chief Eva Chen in new fashion role". Mashable. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
- "Instagram users can now buy influencer looks. Eva Chen explains why". Vogue Business. April 30, 2019. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- "Instagram Hones in on Publishers' Turf With Shopping Recommendations". Business of Fashion. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- Eva Chen (May 21, 2020). "Johns Hopkins Alumni Welcome the Class of 2020". Johns Hopkins University. Retrieved July 1, 2020.
- "Eva Chen". us.macmillan.com. macmillan. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- "Eva Chen Hopes to Inspire Self-Love in Asian American Children in New Picture Book I Am Golden". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- "Roxy the Last Unisaurus Rex | Eva Chen | Macmillan". US Macmillan. Retrieved December 5, 2020.
- "Eva Chen shares how her daughter inspired her latest book". news.yahoo.com. Retrieved December 5, 2020.
- Dash, Kristie. "Meet Fashion's coolest girl boss Eva Chen". Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- "Eva Chen introduces newborn son to the world". Page Six. March 1, 2017. Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- Wondering what Eva Chen's real name is? Eva Chen's real name is Eva Chen
- Eva Chen's nationality is Taiwanese
- Eva Chen works as a(n) Fashion editor
- Eva Chen's birth date is 1979-09-24
- How old is Eva Chen? Eva Chen is 43 years old
- Is Eva Chen single or married? Eva Chen is Married!
- Where did Eva Chen go to school? Eva Chen is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University
- Eva Chen is a proud parent of 2 kids
- Eva Chen childrens names are Ren, Tao
Tags: Eva Chen net worth 2022, 2022 net worth Eva Chen 2022, what is the 2022 net worth of Eva Chen , what is Eva Chen net worth 2022, how rich is Eva Chen 2022, Eva Chen wealth 2022, how wealthy is Eva Chen 2022, Eva Chen valuation 2022, how much money does Eva Chen make 2022, Eva Chen income 2022, Eva Chen revenue 2022, Eva Chen salary 2022, Eva Chen annual income 2022, Eva Chen annual revenue 2022, Eva Chen annual salary 2022, Eva Chen monthly income 2022, Eva Chen monthly revenue 2022, Eva Chen monthly salary 2022