|Real Name||Fritz Coleman|
|Net Worth 2023||$4 million USD|
|Occupation||Weathercaster, Actor, Writer|
|Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Education||Salem College Temple University|
|Born||May 27, 1948 (age 74)|
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Alma mater||Salem College|
|Children||2 sons and 1 daughter|
Fritz Coleman (born May 27, 1948 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) is a retired weathercaster, who worked for NBC Channel 4 (KNBC) in Los Angeles, California from 1982 until 2020.
After growing up in Radnor, Pennsylvania, he attended Salem University in West Virginia and Temple University in Philadelphia where he studied radio, television and film. Like many popular weather anchors, he serves as a reporter instead of a meteorologist since he doesn't have a degree in meteorology.
He worked as a comedian and disc jockey for several years and as radio personality "Jay Fredericks" at WBEN and later WKBW in Buffalo, New York. He left Buffalo for Los Angeles in 1980 to work as a stand-up comic. In 1982, he began work as weekend weatherman at KNBC and became the weekday weatherman in 1984. He also hosted or appeared on a number of other KNBC shows, such as "It’s Fritz" (1988-1990) and "What a Week" (1990 – 1991).
He has written and performed two one-man theater acts, titled The Reception and It's Me! Dad! He received the 2004 EMA Community Service Award for his involvement with KNBC's 4 Our Planet, a children's program. He appeared in a supporting role in one of Raymond Burr's last Perry Mason television films, The Case of the Telltale Talk Show Host, in 1993.
He received a "thanks" credit on the film Wake Up, Ron Burgundy: The Lost Movie, an "alternate film" companion to Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
From 2009 to 2011, Coleman also did the weekday weather (in addition to KNBC) for San Diego's NBC affiliate, KNSD.
On June 17, 2020, Coleman announced that he would retire on Friday, June 26 after almost 40 years at KNBC.
- ^ a b c "After Nearly 40 Years, NBC4 Says Farewell to the Legendary Fritz Coleman". KNBC. June 26, 2020. Retrieved June 27, 2020.
- ^ * Wake Up, Ron Burgundy: The Lost Movie at IMDb
- ^ "Fritz Coleman is ready to report in this climate of media change". San Diego Union-Tribune. July 10, 2009. Retrieved June 27, 2020.
- ^ Larsen, Peter (17 June 2020). "LA weatherman Fritz Coleman will retire after nearly 40 years on KNBC-TV". Los Angeles Daily News. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
- ^ "Legendary Television Broadcaster Fritz Coleman Retiring From NBC4 After Nearly Forty Years". NBC Los Angeles.
- Fritz Coleman's real name is Fritz Coleman
- Fritz Coleman is American
- What does Fritz Coleman do? Fritz Coleman's job is being a(n) Weathercaster, Actor, Writer
- Fritz Coleman's birth date is 1948-05-27
- What is Fritz Coleman's age? Fritz Coleman is 75 years old
- Is Fritz Coleman single or married? Fritz Coleman is Married!
- Which school did Fritz Coleman go to? Fritz Coleman attended Salem College Temple University
- Fritz Coleman has 2 kids
Tags: Fritz Coleman net worth 2023, 2023 net worth Fritz Coleman 2023, what is the 2023 net worth of Fritz Coleman , what is Fritz Coleman net worth 2023, how rich is Fritz Coleman 2023, Fritz Coleman wealth 2023, how wealthy is Fritz Coleman 2023, Fritz Coleman valuation 2023, how much money does Fritz Coleman make 2023, Fritz Coleman income 2023, Fritz Coleman revenue 2023, Fritz Coleman salary 2023, Fritz Coleman annual income 2023, Fritz Coleman annual revenue 2023, Fritz Coleman annual salary 2023, Fritz Coleman monthly income 2023, Fritz Coleman monthly revenue 2023, Fritz Coleman monthly salary 2023