|Real Name||Gabrielle Allyse Reece|
|Net Worth 2021||$10 million USD|
|Occupation||Professional Volleyball Player|
|Height||1.91 m or 6 ft 3 inches|
|Weight||77 kg or 170 pounds|
|Marital Status||Married (Laird Hamilton)|
|Education||Florida State University|
|Kids Names||Reece Viola Hamilton, Brody Jo Hamilton|
|Occupation||Volleyball player, fashion model, television celebrity|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Spouse(s)||Laird Hamilton (1997-present)|
|Children||Reece Viola Hamilton (b. 2003)|
Brody Jo Hamilton (b. 2008)
Reece was born in La Jolla, California, and raised in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, an only child of Terry Glynn and Robert Eduardo Reece. Her father, who was Trinidadian, was killed in a plane crash when Gabrielle was five. She returned to the U.S. mainland for the eleventh grade, attending Keswick Christian School in St. Petersburg, Florida, when she took up sports. She accepted a volleyball scholarship from Florida State University, where she majored in communications, and in volleyball she led the league in kills four times and blocks once. Reece also set two school volleyball records, in solo blocks (240) and total blocks (747), both of which still stand. In 1989, she moved to New York City to pursue more rigorously a parallel career as a sports fashion model and also continue in her pro volleyball career. Florida State University inducted Reece into the Florida State University Athletics Hall of Fame in 1997.
After graduation, Reece played on professional volleyball tours for several years. For four consecutive years, Reece was the WBVL skills leader from 1993–1996. She was named the Offensive Player of the Year in 1994–95, and the League blocks leader in 1993. She also competed domestically in the 1999–2000 Olympic Challenge Series, the 1999–2000 FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour, and other competitions.
Reece trained in golf for four years hoping to make it onto the LPGA but was unsuccessful. In 2009, she said, "... with young children, I simply didn't have the time for such a demanding game".
She appeared in several Elle layouts in the late 1980s and early 1990s. She has appeared on the covers of Outside, Shape, , Elle, and Life. Reece had previously made a cameo appearance as herself on the HBO series Arliss in which she angrily reprimanded her agent for even suggesting she accept an offer to pose nude for Playboy.
Reece also produced an infomercial for a health and fitness product, "The Primal System" with fitness expert Paul Chek, and hosted Insider Training for Fit TV/Discovery, in which she interviewed professional athletes about their training & conditioning regimens. Reece hosted NBCs STRONG 2016 and along with her husband Laird Hamilton did the series XPT :The Experience for Outside Television 2017
As an actress, she guest-starred on TV series North Shore (2004) and 8 Simple Rules (2005). She also appeared as a guest on Extreme Makeover Home Edition and America's Next Top Model and The Tyra Banks Show. In 2008, she released Gabrielle Reece: Fit & Healthy Prenatal Workouts with exercise guru Mike Monroe. For 2008, Reece was the spokeswoman for , a line developed by Quixtar.
In her April 2013 book titled My Foot Is Too Big for the Glass Slipper: A Guide to the Less Than Perfect Life, Reece writes that "to truly be feminine means being soft, receptive, and – look out, here it comes – submissive." She went on to further define her point in an April 16 interview on The Today Show by saying that she believes women being submissive in relationships is a sign of strength – not weakness. "We don’t worry about (men) having it all, so I don’t know where we got this idea to have it all".
Laird Hamilton and Gabrielle Reece are the founders of XPT Life or Extreme Performance Training. In September 2020 Laird Hamilton and Gabrielle Reece brought their Laird Superfood business they founded in 2015 along with Paul Hodge to Wall Street where it is now listed under the trading id LSF.
On November 30, 1997, Reece married big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton. They have two daughters: Reece Viola Hamilton and Brody Jo Hamilton. She and Hamilton also are raising Izabela, Hamilton's daughter from his previous marriage to big wave surfer and clothing designer Maria Souza. The Hamilton-Reece family splits time residing in Hawaii and Malibu, California. In the latter, she is known as a member of the "Malibu Mob", a group of celebrity friends and neighbors that includes actor John Cusack, hockey player Chris Chelios, tennis player John McEnroe, and actor John C. McGinley.
- "Volleyball Superstar Gabrielle Reece Interview: Fitness Secrets & Looking Like A Million Bucks!". January 19, 2009. Retrieved August 22, 2016.
- "Volleyball, Anyone? Model Gabrielle Reece's Favorite Spikes Are Not on Her Heels : People.com". Retrieved August 22, 2016.
- Morgan, Terri (January 1, 1999). Gabrielle Reece: Volleyball's Model Athlete. Lerner Publishing Group. ISBN 9780822536673. Retrieved August 22, 2016 – via Google Books.
- Personality Parade, by Walter Scott, Parade magazine, March 29, 2009, p. 2.
- "AskMen.com". Archived from the original on May 1, 2007. Retrieved May 26, 2008.
- "Playboy cover". Playboy. January 2001.
- Reece, Gabrielle (2013). My Foot Is Too Big for the Glass Slipper: A Guide to the Less Than Perfect Life. Scribner. p. 224. ISBN 978-1451692662.
- Stump, Scott. "Gabby Reece: Women being submissive is 'a sign of strength'". Retrieved August 22, 2016.
- "Gabrielle Reece, Laird Hamilton have a daughter". Retrieved January 3, 2008.
- Gabrielle Reece's real name is Gabrielle Allyse Reece
- Wondering where Gabrielle Reece is from? Gabrielle Reece is from United States!
- What does Gabrielle Reece do? Gabrielle Reece's job is being a(n) Professional Volleyball Player
- Gabrielle Reece was born on 1970-1-6
- How old is Gabrielle Reece? Gabrielle Reece is 51 years old
- Gabrielle Reece is currently Married (Laird Hamilton)
- Which college/university did Gabrielle Reece go to? Gabrielle Reece went to Florida State University
- Gabrielle Reece has 2 kids
- Gabrielle Reece kids names are Reece Viola Hamilton, Brody Jo Hamilton
Tags: Gabrielle Reece net worth 2021, 2021 net worth Gabrielle Reece 2021, what is the 2021 net worth of Gabrielle Reece , what is Gabrielle Reece net worth 2021, how rich is Gabrielle Reece 2021, Gabrielle Reece wealth 2021, how wealthy is Gabrielle Reece 2021, Gabrielle Reece valuation 2021, how much money does Gabrielle Reece make 2021, Gabrielle Reece income 2021, Gabrielle Reece revenue 2021, Gabrielle Reece salary 2021, Gabrielle Reece annual income 2021, Gabrielle Reece annual revenue 2021, Gabrielle Reece annual salary 2021, Gabrielle Reece monthly income 2021, Gabrielle Reece monthly revenue 2021, Gabrielle Reece monthly salary 2021