|Real Name||Erin Grey Van Oosbree|
|Net Worth 2023||$5 million USD|
|Occupation||Voice Actress, Comedian, Singer-songwriter|
|Height||1.6 m or 5 ft 3 inches|
|Weight||60 kg or 132 pounds|
|Education||Chula Vista High School|
Erin Grey Van Oosbree
August 24, 1973
(m. 1992; div. 1993)
(m. 2002; div. 2010)
(m. 2012; div. 2017)
Grey DeLisle (//; born Erin Grey Van Oosbree; August 24, 1973), sometimes credited as Grey Griffin, is an American voice actress, comedian and singer-songwriter. DeLisle is known for various roles in animated productions and video games. On September 27, 2018, she released her debut comedy act, titled "My First Comedy Special". On November 10, 2019, The Simpsons producers announced that DeLisle would replace Russi Taylor as the voice of Martin Prince and Sherri and Terri, after Taylor's death in July 2019. In 2022, she was nominated for the Children's and Family Emmy Award for Outstanding Voice Performance in an Animated Program for her work on The Loud House.
Early life and career
DeLisle was born in Fort Ord, California, to truck driver George Van Oosbree and singer Joanna Ruth, and grew up in a Mexican-American household. She has described herself as "a 75% white woman raised by my Mexican grandma". Her parents separated when she was young. She has two brothers. DeLisle's mother became a born-again Pentecostal when she was eleven and she was later raised by her maternal grandmother, Eva Flores, a vocalist who performed with salsa musician Tito Puente. She credits her father's love of country music as the biggest influence on her musical taste. She attended Chula Vista High School in the same graduating class as Mario Lopez. In her late teens, she started singing old gospel tunes, and entered the world of comedy on the advice of a friend. In her comedy routine, DeLisle imitated voices. Her impressions earned the attention of a casting director and was advised to take up voice acting. At this time, she went back to her musical ambitions but also took classes in voice-overs. She soon began working with talent agent Sandy Schnarr.
In the Scooby-Doo franchise, DeLisle began voicing Daphne Blake with the direct-to-video film Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase, inheriting the role from her friend and teacher Mary Kay Bergman following the latter's suicide. She later said of Bergman, "It was an interesting turn of events to get to play Daphne, but I'm so glad that I have the role, and I was glad that I was able to carry that on for her. She set the bar very high." DeLisle also credited the work for helping her maintain her music career, stating "I think Daphne just saved country music." In 2019, Warner Bros. announced that Amanda Seyfried would be voicing Daphne in the animated film Scoob! instead of DeLisle. Both DeLisle and Matthew Lillard, the current voice of Shaggy Rogers were upset about not being contacted about the decision to recast for their roles for the film. Around the time of the film's release, DeLisle said that she did not bear any hard feelings towards Seyfried or her performance in it.
Her first marriage was to Christopher DeLisle in 1992. The two later divorced in 1993 after she accidentally confessed to cheating on him. In 2002, she married Murry Hammond of the country band Old 97's; their courtship and wedding were featured in an episode of A Wedding Story. She gave birth to their son Jefferson Texas "Tex" Hammond in 2007. They divorced in 2010. She later met Jared Griffin through Twitter, and the two married on June 27, 2012. The couple's son Harlan was born in 2014, and a daughter named Mariposa followed in 2016. Their marriage ended the following year.
- The Small Time (2000)
- Homewrecker (2002)
- Bootlegger, Vol. 1 (2003)
- The Graceful Ghost (2004)
- Iron Flowers (2005)
- Loggerheads soundtrack (2005)
- Anchored in Love: A Tribute to June Carter Cash (2007)
- She's an Angel (2023)
- 2006 – "Willie We Have Missed You", song on Beautiful Dreamer: The Songs of Stephen Foster (2006)
- Leggett, Steve. "Grey DeLisle". AllMusic. Retrieved May 10, 2007.
- DeLisle, Grey [@GreyDeLisle] (September 10, 2018). "Come see the world premiere of MY FIRST COMEDY SPECIAL! @henlips @EliBraden FREE SNACK BAR/Q&A! Reply to get on the guest list" (Tweet). Retrieved February 23, 2019 – via Twitter.
- Jean, Al [@aljean] (November 10, 2019). ".@TheSimpsons New episode tonight! Please welcome @GreyDeLisle as the new voice of Sherri, Terri and Martin Prince" (Tweet). Retrieved May 5, 2022 – via Twitter.
- DeLisle, Grey [@greydelisle] (September 9, 2022). "I was raised in a Mexican American household but in September the white side of me just wants to buy pumpkin vanilla candles at Target" (Tweet). Retrieved December 18, 2022 – via Twitter.
- DeLisle, Grey [@greydelisle] (January 7, 2021). "As a 75% white woman raised by my Mexican grandma, I used to think she was being paranoid about racism. Once we were grocery shopping and I dipped into a bag of Fritos before we paid for it and she said, "If you looked like me you'd get in trouble for that!!!" Now I get it. #DC" (Tweet). Retrieved December 18, 2022 – via Twitter.
- "Grey DeLisle Bio". CMT. August 24, 1973. Archived from the original on February 15, 2008. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
- DeLisle, Grey. "Me, mom, and baby brother!". Instagram. Archived from the original on December 26, 2021. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- DeLisle, Grey. "So glad to have BOTH of my brothers living in LA now! Happy Birthday, Landon! @dumdumboy_ @awesomecobra". Instagram. Archived from the original on December 26, 2021. Retrieved September 25, 2021.
- "You're the Voice: Grey DeLisle". Popdose. August 28, 2010. Archived from the original on January 2, 2015. Retrieved March 22, 2015.
- House, Silas. "Grey DeLisle – A remembrance of things past " Americana and Roots Music - No Depression". No Depression. Archived from the original on October 20, 2012. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
- Barton, David (April 30, 2001). "Grey DeLisle - Immaculate Imperfection". No Depression. Archived from the original on June 30, 2016. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (March 22, 2019). "Warner Bros' Animated Scooby-Doo Finds Its Fred & Daphne In Zac Efron & Amanda Seyfried". Archived from the original on March 22, 2019. Retrieved March 22, 2019.
- DeLisle, Grey [@GreyDeLisle] (March 2, 2019). "Truly heartbreaking. I feel like they should have used celebs in the supporting cast but kept the original gang. People want to hear the voices they grew up with. At least they kept Frankie. #ScoobyDooMovie" (Tweet). Retrieved June 19, 2019 – via Twitter.
- Bonomolo, Cameron (March 2, 2019). "'Scooby-Doo' Reboot: Shaggy Actor Matthew Lillard Wasn't Told He Was Being Replaced". Comicbook.com. Archived from the original on May 10, 2019. Retrieved June 19, 2019.
- @GreyDeLisle (May 14, 2020). "Ha! I'm sure she's lovely in the role! Not trying to begrudge another actor work...ever. It just stings....that's all!" (Tweet). Retrieved June 20, 2021 – via Twitter.
- Ojo, James (March 27, 2021). "Grey DeLisle-Griffin: I lost my first marriage after I mistakenly confessed to cheating". TheCable. Retrieved August 13, 2023.
- "For those of you who need to catch up". Old 97's. September 15, 2002. Archived from the original on November 27, 2010. Retrieved March 1, 2017.
- Ciccarelli, Stephanie (February 8, 2007). "Vox Talk #12 – Voicey Judges, Superman Brandon Routh, Bettye Zoller, Grey DeLisle Gives Birth to Baby Boy". Voices.com. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
- DeLisle, Grey [@GreyDeLisle] (July 12, 2012). "I married my Twitter crush, @Rob_Zincone, 2 weeks ago!!! Thank God for social networking!!!" (Tweet). Retrieved January 23, 2017 – via Twitter.
- "Tara Strong / Grey DeLisle @ AFO 2012". YouTube. Archived from the original on December 22, 2021. Retrieved January 4, 2013.
- DeLisle, Grey [@GreyDeLisle] (September 1, 2014). "Harlan Roy Griffin was born 8/7/14. (He wasn't due until October!) He's tiny, healthy, and adorable!" (Tweet). Retrieved January 23, 2017 – via Twitter.
- DeLisle, Grey [@GreyDeLisle] (December 17, 2016). "Welcomed our baby daughter into the world today! Mariposa "Posie" Ruth Griffin! 7lbs 6oz,20 inches long. So in love with this little lady!!!" (Tweet). Retrieved January 23, 2017 – via Twitter.
- DeLisle, Grey [@GreyDeLisle] (April 12, 2019). "Can someone with an active @Wikipedia account please change my marital status to single since 2017? I'm trying to convince my boyfriend's parents I'm not married" (Tweet). Archived from the original on April 13, 2019. Retrieved April 13, 2019 – via Twitter.
- Grey DeLisle's real name is Erin Grey Van Oosbree
- Wondering where Grey DeLisle is from? Grey DeLisle is from American!
- Grey DeLisle is a(n) Voice Actress, Comedian, Singer-songwriter
- Grey DeLisle celebrates their birthday on 08-24
- How old is Grey DeLisle? Grey DeLisle is 50 years old
- Grey DeLisle is currently Married
- Which college/university did Grey DeLisle go to? Grey DeLisle went to Chula Vista High School
- Grey DeLisle has 3 kids
Tags: Grey DeLisle net worth 2023, 2023 net worth Grey DeLisle 2023, what is the 2023 net worth of Grey DeLisle , what is Grey DeLisle net worth 2023, how rich is Grey DeLisle 2023, Grey DeLisle wealth 2023, how wealthy is Grey DeLisle 2023, Grey DeLisle valuation 2023, how much money does Grey DeLisle make 2023, Grey DeLisle income 2023, Grey DeLisle revenue 2023, Grey DeLisle salary 2023, Grey DeLisle annual income 2023, Grey DeLisle annual revenue 2023, Grey DeLisle annual salary 2023, Grey DeLisle monthly income 2023, Grey DeLisle monthly revenue 2023, Grey DeLisle monthly salary 2023