|Real Name||Javorius Scott|
|Net Worth 2021||$0.5 million USD|
|Occupation||Rapper, Singer, songwriter|
|Height||1.75 m or 5 ft 9 inches|
|Weight||68 kg or 150 pounds|
|Birth name||Javorius Tykies Scott|
|Born||July 15, 1998|
Bogalusa, Louisiana, U.S.
|Associated acts||Kevin Gates|
Javorius Tykies Scott (born July 15, 1998), known professionally as JayDaYoungan, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Scott is best known for his singles "23 Island", "Elimination" and "Opps", which have received 49, 27 and 26 million respective streams on SoundCloud as of November 2020. Scott had released the mixtapes Forever 23 (2018), Endless Pain (2019), and his debut album Misunderstood (2019), which peaked at number 43 on the Billboard 200. He was first exposed to the mainstream with his mixtapes Ruffwayy and The Real Jumpman 23, which included the tracks "Sliding Freestyle" and "Muddy Situation".
2017–2018: Beginnings, "Interstate", and Forever 23
In February 2017, Scott released his mixtape Ruffwayy, which became a regional success and gave him local recognition; his song "Interstate" broke 4 million views on YouTube in under a month, he was then considered for a spot on the XXL freshman list in 2018, a list of up-and-coming rappers.
Following that project, Scott issued the mixtape The Real Jumpman 23, which had 13 tracks totalling 32 minutes, including the songs "Sliding Freestyle" and "Muddy Situation". He then released mixtapes Wake Up and Taking Off, the latter of which featured rappers FG Famous and NBA 3Three.
His first nationwide hit came with the song "Elimination" on the mixtape 23, which has over 19.3 million streams on Spotify as of January 2020. He was interviewed by the lyric company Genius to break down the meaning of the song. The mixtape had 10 tracks at 28 minutes with no features. He then released the mixtape Forever 23, including the tracks "Thot Thot" and "Purge", which have garnered 18.1 and 10 million streams respectively on Spotify and helped push him into international recognition. The critic site AllMusic rated the mixtape 3.5/5 stars, and despite it having no features, the mixtape reached number 86 on the Billboard 200 becoming his first entry. It also hit number 37 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.
2019–present: Endless Pain, "23 Island" and Misunderstood
Following this, JayDaYoungan released the mixtape Endless Pain, which became known for the tracks "Repo" and "War Ready" which stand at 6.5 and 4 million streams respectively on SoundCloud as of January 5, 2020. The album peaked at number 70 and number 37 on Billboard 200 and the Top R&B/Hip-Hop albums, respectively. He and rapper Yungeen Ace then released the collaborative mixtape Can't Speak On It, which included the songs "Opps" and "Creep Behind". He then released another mixtape titled Misunderstood, which included the single "23 Island", which garnered 17.8 million streams on Spotify as of January 5, 2020, and reached number 9 of the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Chart. The mixtape had features from YFN Lucci, Boosie Badazz, FG Famous, JetSoo, and Lil Durk. Durk remixed the track "Dum" which was featured on the mixtape Endless Pain. It featured 19 tracks at 53 minutes, and charted on the Billboard 200, peaking at number 43. JayDaYoungan and rapper Yung Bans had an online feud over the title of the album, as Bans released his debut album earlier in the year, also titled Misunderstood.
On January 3, 2020, Jay reached number 36 on the Billboard Emerging Artists Chart.
In May 2020, JayDaYoungan released "Touch Your Toes" featuring rapper Mulatto, as a single from his debut album Baby23, which was released on June 5, 2020 and named after his first child who was also born the same night. The album included the singles "23 Island", "Perky Activated" and "38k", and featured DeJ Loaf, Moneybagg Yo, and Kevin Gates.
Scott stated he grew up listening to Kevin Gates, Boosie Badazz, and Chief Keef. Musically, his flow and style has been compared to Boosie, Youngboy Never Broke Again. He said"[I] don't see me sounding similar to nobody else." and that he isn't trying to imitate anybody else. He was noted for a style similar to that of Lil Wayne and Kevin Gates by critic Fred Thomas.
On his goals, Scott said "Later on in my career, when I get to a certain point, I will be signing artists, starting my own label. Just perfecting my craft each and every day."
Scott was born on July 15, 1998, in Bogalusa, Louisiana. He began his rapping career at the age of 18 and dropped out of high school to pursue his career.
On May 11, 2019, Scott was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance without a prescription after being pulled over by Florida Highway Patrol in Gadsden County, Florida. When pulled over, police officers found 20 grams of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and oxycodone pills. Someone riding with him was also found to be in possession of a firearm. The people riding with him were given various other charges relating to the drugs and firearm. On May 12, Scott was released on a $2,500 bail. Scott was scheduled to perform at the Rolling Loud Music Festival and was unable to due to his arrest. Scott has not yet stood trial.
After it was alleged he assaulted a pregnant woman, police raided Scott's house, seizing $24,000 in cash, Promethazine, Oxycodone, and multiple firearms. Police arrested Scott after he was allegedly "found hiding in an attic." Scott was charged with assaulting a pregnant woman and illegal drug possession, with bail set at $20,000. Another man at his house, Kardell Robertson, was arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm and granted a $100 bail.
|Title||Details||Peak chart positions|
|US||US R&B/HH||US Rap|
|Title||Details||Peak chart positions|
|The Real Jumpman 23||
|Can't Speak On It
(with Yungeen Ace)
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
- Seabrook III, Robby. "The Break Presents: JayDaYoungan". XXL. XXL. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Thomas, Fred. "JayDaYoungan". AllMusic. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Fu, Eddie. "In Search Of: 20-Year-Old Louisiana Rapper JayDaYoungan Is Quietly Building His Fanbase". Genius. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "JAYDAYOUNGAN'S PITCH FOR 2018 XXL FRESHMAN". XXL. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Reneau, Steven. "JayDaYoungan Breaks Down The Meaning Of "Elimination"". Genius. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Thomas, Fred. "Forever 23". AllMusic. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ch, Devin. "Stream JayDaYoungan New Project "Endless Pain"". HotNewHipHop. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Jaydayoungan". Billboard. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Yung Bans & JayDaYoungan exchange shots over "Misunderstood" album title". RapCurrent. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "JayDaYoungan". Billboard. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "JayDaYoungan💔 on Instagram: "MY FIRST BORN @jr_baby23 & MY FIRST DEBUT ALBUM is finally here ! This one of the greatest feeling in the world !! UNEXPLAINABLE, you…"". Instagram. Retrieved June 5, 2020.
- "Baby23 by JayDaYoungan". Apple Music. Retrieved June 5, 2020.
- Hatfield, William. "Rap artist JayDaYoungan arrested by Florida Highway Patrol for felony possession". The Tallahassee Democrat. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Centeno, Tony. "Jaydayoungan released from jail after felony drug possession arrest". XXL. Retrieved January 5, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Espinoza, Joshua. "JayDaYoungan Arrested After Being Accused of Assaulting Pregnant Woman". Complex. Retrieved March 13, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ponder, Erica. "Rapper JayDaYoungan faces charges after being accused of assaulting a pregnant woman, officials say". Retrieved March 13, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Stunson, Mike. "Rapper JayDaYoungan accused of hitting pregnant woman was hiding in attic, TX cops say". Miami Herald. Retrieved March 13, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Billboard Charts (confirmed account) (June 15, 2020). "Debuts on this week's #Billboard200..." Retrieved June 15, 2020 – via Twitter. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "JayDaYoungan Chart History: Bubbling Under Hot 100". Billboard. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- "Gold & Platinum: JayDaYoungan". RIAA. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Wondering what JayDa Youngan's full name is? JayDa Youngan's full name is Javorius Scott
- JayDa Youngan's nationality is American
- What does JayDa Youngan do? JayDa Youngan's job is being a(n) Rapper, Singer, songwriter
- JayDa Youngan celebrates their birthday on 07-15
- How old is JayDa Youngan? JayDa Youngan is 23 years old
- Is JayDa Youngan single or married? JayDa Youngan is Single!
Tags: JayDa Youngan net worth 2021, 2021 net worth JayDa Youngan 2021, what is the 2021 net worth of JayDa Youngan , what is JayDa Youngan net worth 2021, how rich is JayDa Youngan 2021, JayDa Youngan wealth 2021, how wealthy is JayDa Youngan 2021, JayDa Youngan valuation 2021, how much money does JayDa Youngan make 2021, JayDa Youngan income 2021, JayDa Youngan revenue 2021, JayDa Youngan salary 2021, JayDa Youngan annual income 2021, JayDa Youngan annual revenue 2021, JayDa Youngan annual salary 2021, JayDa Youngan monthly income 2021, JayDa Youngan monthly revenue 2021, JayDa Youngan monthly salary 2021