|Real Name||Joel Segal|
|Net Worth 2022||$40 million USD|
|Occupation||NFL Sports Agent|
|Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Education||George Washington University, Hofstra Law School|
|Alma mater||George Washington University, Hofstra Law School|
Joel Segal is an American sports agent and Managing Director Team Sports and Co-Head WME Football, and was formerly President Americas of SPORTFIVE. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from George Washington University, where he was inducted into the George Washington University Sports Executives Hall of Fame in 2011. Segal graduated from Hofstra Law School and is a member of the Hofstra Law School Hall of Fame.
Segal has been named to USA Today's "The NFL's 100 Most Important People" list,  Forbes "World's Most Powerful Sports Agents" list, and named one of the "Most Powerful Sports Agents" by Sports Business Journal.
Segal has negotiated billions of dollars in NFL contracts for a formidable list of players, recently negotiating record setting deals for Khalil Mack of the Chicago Bears and Christian McCaffrey of the Carolina Panthers, while also representing multiple first round draft picks for 14 consecutive years..
With over 25 years of experience representing NFL players, Segal has built one of the largest practices in the league. His list of clients includes many first-round draft picks, pro bowlers, and other notable players.
- "Joel Segal '89: Providing Protection for NFL Stars". Hofstra Law News. May 18, 2016. Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- "The NFL's 100 most important people". Retrieved July 5, 2016.
- Belzer, Jason. "The World's Most Powerful Sports Agents 2015". Retrieved July 5, 2016.
- The 20 Most Influential Sports Agents – SportsBusiness Daily | SportsBusiness Journal | SportsBusiness Daily Global
- "Top Agents Continue Hot Streak With NFL Draft – Sports Agent Blog". Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- "Lagardère Sports Promotes Joel Segal To President Of Team Sports – Sports Agent Blog". Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- "Joel Segal snatches Desean Jackson's signature from Jay Z and the others". Jewish Business News. Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- The Top Sports Agents That Aren't Scott Boras – Business Insider
- Insider, Gus Lubin | The Business. "The 12 Best Sports Agents In The World". Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- Schrager, Peter (April 28, 2016). "What It's Like to Be an NFL Super Agent". Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- "Joel Segal". Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- "NFL: The 3 Agents Behind Some of Your Favorite Players". October 21, 2015. Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- Joel Segal's real name is Joel Segal
- Joel Segal's nationality is United States
- Joel Segal works as a(n) NFL Sports Agent
- Which school did Joel Segal go to? Joel Segal attended George Washington University, Hofstra Law School
Tags: Joel Segal net worth 2022, 2022 net worth Joel Segal 2022, what is the 2022 net worth of Joel Segal , what is Joel Segal net worth 2022, how rich is Joel Segal 2022, Joel Segal wealth 2022, how wealthy is Joel Segal 2022, Joel Segal valuation 2022, how much money does Joel Segal make 2022, Joel Segal income 2022, Joel Segal revenue 2022, Joel Segal salary 2022, Joel Segal annual income 2022, Joel Segal annual revenue 2022, Joel Segal annual salary 2022, Joel Segal monthly income 2022, Joel Segal monthly revenue 2022, Joel Segal monthly salary 2022