|Real Name||Kristie Lu Stout|
|Net Worth 2022||$5 million USD|
|Occupation||CNN News Anchor, Journalist|
|Height||1.78 m or 5 ft 10 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Education||Stanford University (B.A., M.A.) Tsinghua University|
Kristie Lu Stout
|Education||Stanford University (B.A., M.A.)|
|Occupation||CNN news anchor, journalist|
Kristie Lu Stout (simplified Chinese: 鲁可蒂; traditional Chinese: 魯可蒂; pinyin: Lǔ Kědì, born December 7, 1974) is an American journalist and news anchor for CNN International. She currently hosts the program Marketplace Asia and other feature programs. She previously hosted the daily news show News Stream, which emphasized news connected with technology, and the monthly news discussion programme, On China.
Early life and education
Stout was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to a European American father and a Han Chinese mother; as a result, she was raised in a partially Chinese-speaking household. Her mother was born in Taiwan to parents from Guizhou.
Stout grew up in Saratoga, California and graduated from Lynbrook High School in San Jose, California, where she was a founding member of the Lynbrook Speech and Debate Club, and worked as a model in her teens. She studied journalism as an undergraduate at Stanford University, writing for The Stanford Daily and KZSU. In the early 1990s, she traveled to China to learn Standard Chinese at Tsinghua University, freelance for the South China Morning Post, and worked at Sohu. In 1996, she started working as an editorial intern at Wired, and in 1997 she graduated with a master's degree in media studies from Stanford.
In 2000, a senior producer for CNN invited Stout to work as a "television and dotcom reporter" after listening to her give a speech about the internet in China at the Foreign Correspondents' Club, Hong Kong. Starting from 2001, she hosted the daily World Report which earned her a 2006 Asian Television Award as Best News Presenter or Anchor when it was still called CNN Today. She occasionally also hosts the talk show Talk Asia. She previously hosted CNN's technology program Spark, their daily "Tech Watch" segment, and the monthly program Global Office. From 2010 to 2018, she hosted CNNI's premier Asia-Pacific Primetime show News Stream with Kristie Lu Stout, until it was cancelled due to budget cuts. Since then she has focused on feature programming including documentaries and anchors special breaking news events. She also fills in for Rosemary Church and Max Foster on their editions of CNN Newsroom.
- "My life: Kristie Lu Stout". South China Morning Post. February 17, 2013. Retrieved May 31, 2013.
- Washburn, Dan (May 16, 2013). "Interview: CNN's Kristie Lu Stout on Haw Flakes, Twitter and Tracking China". Asia Society. Retrieved September 1, 2014.
- "Kristie Lu Stout". Anchors & Reporters. CNN. Retrieved October 19, 2012.
- Ubiquity Corporate (April 2001). "A Day in the Life of a Multi-platform Journalist: Corresponding with CNN Asia's Technology Correspondent Kristie Lu Stout". Association for Computing Machinery.
- "CNN女主播期待奥运会采访刘翔". Beijing Business Daily. August 10, 2007. Archived from the original on January 7, 2014. Retrieved October 20, 2012.
- Johnston, Theresa (September–October 2007). "The Frequent Flyers' Friend". Stanford Magazine. Retrieved January 3, 2013.
- "A Day in the Life of a Multi-Platform Journalist". ACM Ubiquity. Archived from the original on October 10, 2007. Retrieved March 1, 2007.
- "Asian Television Awards 2006 Winners". Archived from the original on October 16, 2007. Retrieved September 6, 2007.
- "CNN cancels News Stream in a "pivot away from Asia"". Jun 3, 2019. Retrieved Jan 8, 2021.
- "CNN "Profiles - Kristie Lu Stout". Retrieved Jan 8, 2021.
- "Tutor Time International Nursery & Kindergarten – Testimonials". Retrieved September 13, 2011.
- "Stanford Magazine - Article". alumni.stanford.edu. Retrieved Jan 8, 2021.
- Kristie Lu Stout's real name is Kristie Lu Stout
- Kristie Lu Stout's nationality is American
- Kristie Lu Stout works as a(n) CNN News Anchor, Journalist
- Kristie Lu Stout was born on 1974-12-07
- What is Kristie Lu Stout's age? Kristie Lu Stout is 48 years old
- Kristie Lu Stout is currently Married
- Which college/university did Kristie Lu Stout go to? Kristie Lu Stout went to Stanford University (B.A., M.A.) Tsinghua University
- Kristie Lu Stout has 1 kids
- Kristie Lu Stout kid's name is Arabella
Tags: Kristie Lu Stout net worth 2022, 2022 net worth Kristie Lu Stout 2022, what is the 2022 net worth of Kristie Lu Stout , what is Kristie Lu Stout net worth 2022, how rich is Kristie Lu Stout 2022, Kristie Lu Stout wealth 2022, how wealthy is Kristie Lu Stout 2022, Kristie Lu Stout valuation 2022, how much money does Kristie Lu Stout make 2022, Kristie Lu Stout income 2022, Kristie Lu Stout revenue 2022, Kristie Lu Stout salary 2022, Kristie Lu Stout annual income 2022, Kristie Lu Stout annual revenue 2022, Kristie Lu Stout annual salary 2022, Kristie Lu Stout monthly income 2022, Kristie Lu Stout monthly revenue 2022, Kristie Lu Stout monthly salary 2022