|Real Name||Larry Rudolph|
|Net Worth 2022||$23 million USD|
|Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Kids Names||Dylan Rudolph|
Laurence Herbert Rudolph
July 24, 1963
|Spouse(s)||Ronna Ilene Gross (divorced)|
Larry Rudolph (born July 24, 1963) is an American talent manager and former entertainment lawyer. He is best known as the former manager of Britney Spears on-and-off from 1998 until 2021, when he resigned after Spears accused him of being involved in her conservatorship abuse during an open court hearing. Rudolph said in a statement he decided to leave his position, as Spears was retiring from the entertainment industry and his services were no longer needed.
Rudolph was born in The Bronx, New York. He graduated from Hofstra University Law School (now Maurice A. Deane School of Law) in 1988 and worked as an entertainment lawyer. In 1992, he formed a New York law firm, Rudolph & Beer. It closed in 2003, with Rudolph stating, "Although I take great pride in my 15-year career as an attorney, I have found that my true passion lies in artist management."
Rudolph has also represented music artists besides Britney Spears such as Avril Lavigne, Miley Cyrus, will.i.am, Nicole Scherzinger, Justin Timberlake, 98 Degrees, Nick Lachey, DJ Pauly D, Backstreet Boys, O-Town, Toni Braxton, Swizz Beats, Kim Petras and DMX. He is the founder of Reign Deer Entertainment, a management firm, through which he has produced the movie Crossroads (2002) and two reality series: Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica (2003–05), and There & Back (2006). In 2007, he co-founded the marketing firm Total Entertainment and Arts Marketing, with Nicole Winnaman. Rudolph launched girl group G.R.L. along with the Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin and producers Dr. Luke and Max Martin.
Rudolph has been married twice. In 1992, he married his first wife, Ronna Ilene Gross; they had three children: twins Gavin Walker and Trevor Wade, and daughter, Dylan Page, before divorcing. He married his second wife Jennifer Barnet on July 22, 2017, in Sag Harbor, New York. Barnet was previously the makeup stylist for Britney Spears. Rudolph has had heart-valve-replacement surgery twice; once at the age of 38 and a second time at the age of 51.
- Walker, Tim (August 30, 2013). "Nice twerk if you can get it: Larry Rudolph – the man behind that Miley Cyrus dance – has a formula for turning child stars into adult ones". The Independent. UK. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
A life in brief: Born Larry Rudolph, 24 July 1963, Bronx, New York.
- "Larry Rudolph '88: 'Reign-maker' for Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus". Hofstra Law News. May 18, 2016.
- Hernandez, Eugene (July 22, 2003). "Rudolph & Beer Close Law Firm; Beer to Head Film Practice at Greenberg Traurig". Indiewire. Retrieved August 22, 2014.
- Paoletta, Michael (June 2, 2007). "Alternate Reality". Billboard. Vol. 119, no. 22. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. p. 10. ISSN 0006-2510. Retrieved August 22, 2014.
- Andrlik, Jann (January 28, 2019). "This Hudson Harbor Townhome Marks a Woman's New Lease on Life - Ronna Rudolph starts a new life chapter by purchasing a Hudson Harbor townhome and creating a design that matches her fresh beginnings". Westchester Magazine.
- "Twins Gavin Walker and Trevor Wade to Larry and Ronna Rudolph April 3 in New York. Father is an entertainment attorney with Rudolph & Beer". Billboard Magazine. May 10, 1997.
- "Girl Dylan Paige to Laurence and Ronna Rudolph Dec 17 in New York. He is a partner in the entertainment law firm of Rudolph & Beer". Billboard Magazine. January 15, 1994.
- "Jennifer Barnet & Larry Rudolph. July 22, 2017. Sag Harbor, New York". Wedding Style Magazine. November 6, 2018.
- Katsilometes, John (March 28, 2016). "Star manager Larry Rudolph's proposal turns picturesque". Las Vegas Sun.
- Greer, Carlos (June 8, 2015). "Britney Spears' manager is recovering from heart surgery". Page Six.
- Wondering what Larry Rudolph's full name is? Larry Rudolph's full name is Larry Rudolph
- Wondering where Larry Rudolph is from? Larry Rudolph is from United States!
- What does Larry Rudolph do? Larry Rudolph's job is being a(n) Manager, Businessman
- Larry Rudolph celebrates their birthday on 7-24
- What is Larry Rudolph's age? Larry Rudolph is 59 years old
- Larry Rudolph has 1 child/children
- Dylan Rudolph is the child of Larry Rudolph
Tags: Larry Rudolph net worth 2022, 2022 net worth Larry Rudolph 2022, what is the 2022 net worth of Larry Rudolph , what is Larry Rudolph net worth 2022, how rich is Larry Rudolph 2022, Larry Rudolph wealth 2022, how wealthy is Larry Rudolph 2022, Larry Rudolph valuation 2022, how much money does Larry Rudolph make 2022, Larry Rudolph income 2022, Larry Rudolph revenue 2022, Larry Rudolph salary 2022, Larry Rudolph annual income 2022, Larry Rudolph annual revenue 2022, Larry Rudolph annual salary 2022, Larry Rudolph monthly income 2022, Larry Rudolph monthly revenue 2022, Larry Rudolph monthly salary 2022