|Real Name||Leah Totton|
|Net Worth 2023||$0.8 million USD|
|Occupation||NHS and private doctor|
|Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Education||University of East Anglia (2011), Norwich Medical School|
|Born||22 January 1989|
Derry, Northern Ireland
|Other names||Dr Leah|
|Education||Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Distinction)|
|Occupation(s)||Doctor (NHS & private), business owner|
|Employer||Dr Leah Cosmetic Skin Clinics|
|Known for||Winning the 9th series of The Apprentice', Owner Dr Leah Cosmetic Skin Clinics|
|Awards||Most Trusted UK Clinics 2023|
Leah Totton (born 22 January 1989) is a Northern Irish practising physician, entrepreneur and former model who won the 2013 series of BBC One's The Apprentice. Her business plan, a cosmetic clinic chain, named Dr Leah Clinics, co-owned with Alan Sugar, launched in 2014. Their business was a success; with their London clinic winning national awards. Dr Leah Clinics expanded to open further branches in London and Essex & the pair have also launched Dr Leah skincare products. Dr Leah received media attention for her glamorous appearance, her success on the show, the success of her resulting business and for advocacy of improved ethics and integrity in the cosmetic treatment industry. Despite the success of her business she remained committed to NHS and returned to work part-time as a GP in 2017.
Leah Totton grew up in Derry, Northern Ireland. She studied medicine at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, graduating as a physician in 2011, aged 23 after working as a model until that point. She subsequently registered with the General Medical Council.
In 2013, Totton won the £250,000 prize for business acumen on BBC One's The Apprentice, a British reality television competition that offers the winner an opportunity to start a business with British business magnate Alan Sugar. Along with Alan Sugar, she set up a chain of ethical Cosmetic Clinics, Dr Leah Clinics. She continued work as a physician within the NHS on a part-time basis.
Dr Leah Clinic
In 2014, Dr Leah Clinic, co-owned with Lord Sugar, opened in central London. There was criticism at the time regarding Totton's young age and level of experience by several members of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS). Alongside Lord Sugar she has gone on to open further Dr Leah Clinic branches in Essex and London. Her Clinics have been voted ‘Best Clinic London’ and awarded ‘Most Trusted UK Clinic 2023’ and reported a yearly turnover of £2.7 million in 2022. The pair also launched a Skincare line, Dr Leah Skincare in October 2022.
Totton has advocated better regulation and improved standards in the cosmetic industry. She endorsed a 2013 review by Sir Bruce Keogh, NHS medical director, that expressed concern over lack of proper qualifications for some dermal filler treatments. Her expressed reason for being drawn to the field was to improve standards and help reduce adverse outcomes.
- Metro Reporter. The Apprentice winner Dr Leah Totton launches her first clinic as she hopes to 'change the industry'. Metro. 22 January 2014. Retrieved 9 October 2014. 
- McCormack, Jayne. Apprentice winner Leah Totton launches business. BBC News, Northern Ireland. 22 January 2014. 
- BBC One. The Apprentice. BBC. May 2014. Retrieved on 16 October 2014
- Audley, Fiona. Apprentice winner Leah Totton opens first cosmetic surgery clinic in London. The Irish Post. 23 January 2014 
- Audley, Fiona. Apprentice star eyeing success with 'game changing' cream. The Irish Post. 16 January 2015 
- "Dr Leah Totton: 'I'm glad to be working as an NHS doctor - it's different from business, but it gives me perspective'". Belfast Telegraph.
- Apprentice winner Dr Leah Totton opens first Botox clinic following £250,000 win. Business Matters. 23 January 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2014. 
- The Apprentice winner Dr Leah joins Tanaiste for Derry dinner. Derry Journal. 22 October 2013. 
- McDonald, Sally. Dr Leah: Fraser and I had to split. Sunday Post. 23 February 2014. 
- "The medical register". www.gmc-uk.org.
- Pingitore, Silvia (30 December 2015). "The BBC Apprentice winners: interview with Dr Leah Totton". the-shortlisted.co.uk. Retrieved 23 July 2021.
- Hill, Patrick. Apprentice 2013 finalist Leah Totton targeted by internet trolls questioning if she is a doctor. Daily Mirror. 13 July 2013 
- Evening Standard Reporter. The Apprentice: Lord Sugar’s sweet for thrilled winner Leah Totton. London Evening Standard. 18 July 2013. Retrieved 12 October 2014. 
- Morgan, Clive. The Apprentice 2013: Leah Totton crowned winner of the business contest. The Telegraph. 17 July 2013. 
- Sherwin, Adam. Apprentice winner Leah Totton opens first cosmetic surgery clinic. The Independent. Wednesday 22 January 2014. 
- "Boardroom games". 14 October 2014.
- Sanghani, Radhika. Apprentice winner Dr Leah Totton: 'Botox isn't the same as a manicure or pedicure, it's a medical intervention'. The Telegraph. 12 February 2014 
- Dr Bowler, Patrick. Why Dr Leah's Clinics Might Actually Be Brilliant for the Cosmetic Industries. Huffington Post. 23 September 2013 
- Apprentice winner Leah Totton lacks 'expertise'. The Week. 18 July 2013. 
- Surgeons put knife into The Apprentice winner Leah Totton's plan for Botox clinic chain. Belfast Telegraph. 19 July 2013. 
- "Dr Leah enjoys record year's sales and profit - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk". Archived from the original on 12 October 2018.
- "Dr Leah Clinics success".
- "Dr Leah skincare launch".
- Hassan, Anas. The world of Botox® and why I strongly support Dr Leah Totton. Pharmaceutical Journal. 17 December 2013. Retrieved 10 October 2014. 
- McNally, Kelby. 'I feel so lucky!' The Apprentice winner Dr Leah Totton opens her first botox clinic. Sunday Express. 22 January 2014. 
- Frearson, Joanne. Business Reporter 3 July 2014. Retrieved 18 October 2014. "Dr Leah Totton: 'I hope I can inspire other young women to believe in themselves' - Business Reporter". Archived from the original on 8 August 2014. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- Thistlethwaite, Felicity. Alan's in his prime!' The Apprentice winner Leah Totton discusses Lord Sugar. The Express. 14 October 2014 
- Wondering what Leah Totton's full name is? Leah Totton's full name is Leah Totton
- Leah Totton is Irish
- What does Leah Totton do? Leah Totton's job is being a(n) NHS and private doctor
- Leah Totton was born on 1988-01-22
- What is Leah Totton's age? Leah Totton is 35 years old
- Leah Totton is currently Single
- Where did Leah Totton go to school? Leah Totton is a graduate of University of East Anglia (2011), Norwich Medical School
Tags: Leah Totton net worth 2023, 2023 net worth Leah Totton 2023, what is the 2023 net worth of Leah Totton , what is Leah Totton net worth 2023, how rich is Leah Totton 2023, Leah Totton wealth 2023, how wealthy is Leah Totton 2023, Leah Totton valuation 2023, how much money does Leah Totton make 2023, Leah Totton income 2023, Leah Totton revenue 2023, Leah Totton salary 2023, Leah Totton annual income 2023, Leah Totton annual revenue 2023, Leah Totton annual salary 2023, Leah Totton monthly income 2023, Leah Totton monthly revenue 2023, Leah Totton monthly salary 2023