|Real Name||Elizabeth "Lizzie" Grubman|
|Net Worth 2021||$35 million USD|
|Height||1.59 m or 5 ft 3 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Marital Status||Separated (Chris Stern)|
|Kids Names||Harrison, Jack Alexander|
January 30, 1971
|Education||Northeastern University (attended, did not graduate)|
|Occupation||Publicist, manager, socialite|
|Spouse(s)||Eric Gatoff (1995–1997)|
Chris Stern (2006-present)
|Children||Harry Stern |
Elizabeth Grubman (born January 30, 1971) is an American publicist, manager and socialite. In 2002, Grubman served 38 days in jail for an incident where she intentionally backed a Mercedes SUV into a crowd, injuring 16 people.
She is the daughter of entertainment lawyer Allen Grubman and his first wife, the late Yvette Grubman. Her parents divorced in 1988. Her mother had multiple sclerosis, and died of ovarian cancer at 58 in 2001.
The 2005 reality show PoweR Girls on MTV centered on a group of young publicists working for Grubman's PR firm. The title is a reference to a 1998 cover story in New York magazine that profiled Grubman and several of her rivals, noting that "Lizzie was clearly the most powerful girl of all.".
Grubman attended four high schools, including the New York City prep schools Horace Mann, Lenox, and Dwight. She briefly attended Northeastern University, but dropped out before completing her sophomore year.
2001 incident with an SUV
On July 7, 2001, after being asked by security guards to remove her Mercedes from a fire lane, Grubman intentionally drove her father's Mercedes Benz SUV into a crowd of people outside of the Conscience Point Inn at 1976 North Sea Road in the Hamptons, injuring 16 people. Grubman was later charged in a 26-count indictment with felony crimes including second-degree assault, driving while intoxicated, and reckless endangerment. The subsequent trial garnered widespread media coverage, not only because of the particular circumstances of the crash, but because of what Richard Johnson, editor of the New York Post's Page Six, referred to as "the overreaching drama of class warfare." Grubman was alleged to have made an inflammatory statement before striking her victims with her vehicle: "Fuck you, white trash." Later, allegations arose that she received "special treatment" at the hands of police, who did not perform a Breathalyzer test despite allegations, and later, criminal charges, that she was intoxicated at the time of the incident. In the criminal trial, Grubman faced up to eight years in prison, but served only thirty-eight days in jail and received five years' probation after reaching a plea bargain for leaving the scene of a car accident. Grubman has said that the SUV incident was an accident.
- O'Donnell, Michelle (April 27, 2004). "Crash Is Still Haunting Grubman". The New York Times.
- Gootman, Elissa (October 24, 2002). "Grubman Gets Jail Sentence And Scolding From the Judge". The New York Times.
- WEDDINGS; Eric Gatoff and Lizzie Grubman, The New York Times. Accessed September 10, 2007.
- "Accident expert says Grubman intentionally ran down people in 2001". USA Today. April 27, 2004. Retrieved September 10, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Power Girls". MTV. Retrieved September 10, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Sternbergh, Adam (March 7, 2005). "Lizzie Grubman's Star Vehicle". New York. Retrieved September 12, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Reversal of Fortune". New York. July 30, 2001. Retrieved September 10, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Harris, Lynn (August 7, 2003). "Thin Lizzie". Salon. Retrieved January 30, 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Astrology: Lizzie Grubman, birth date 30 January 1971, born in New York". Astro.com. Retrieved October 21, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Grubman's gamble: Beat the DWI". Court TV. July 17, 2002. Retrieved November 24, 2007.
Grubman's lawyer, Stephen Scaring, said the defense will focus on disproving the driving while intoxicated charge a grand jury returned last September against the 31-year-old celebrity party organizer.... Grubman was also indicted for felony charges of vehicular assault and second-degree assaultCS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ripley, Amanda (July 15, 2001). "Rage Of The Hamptons". Time. Retrieved September 10, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Gootman, Elissa. "Times Topics: Elizabeth S. Grubman". The New York Times. Retrieved September 10, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Martin, Rick (July 15, 2001). "NOTICED; A Publicist Scorched By Fires She Fanned". The New York Times. Retrieved November 24, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Reproduction of State Supreme Court Complaint, filed by the victim Scott Conlon". Court TV. July 16, 2001. Retrieved November 24, 2007.
In particular response to the request of the plaintiff, in his capacity as security supervisor at the aforesaid Conscience Point Inn, for the defendant LIZZIE GRUBMAN to move the motor vehicle, the defendant uttered the statement: 'Fuck you, white trash'.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Springer, John (July 2, 2002). "A year after Hamptons horror, publicity princess could be poised for a plea deal". Court TV. Retrieved November 24, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Reproduction of State Supreme Court Complaint, filed by the victim Scott Conlon". Court TV. July 16, 2001. Retrieved November 24, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) See page 2, items 10, 11, and 12.
- Hamm, Liza (December 14, 2006). "Lizzie Grubman Gives Birth to Baby Boy". People. Retrieved September 10, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Gregorian, Dareh (August 17, 2007). "FINALLY! THE 'LAST' OF LIZZIE". The New York Post. Retrieved September 10, 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Profile in New York magazine
- Wondering what Lizzie Grubman's real name is? Lizzie Grubman's real name is Elizabeth "Lizzie" Grubman
- Wondering where Lizzie Grubman is from? Lizzie Grubman is from United States!
- Lizzie Grubman works as a(n) Publicist
- Lizzie Grubman celebrates their birthday on 1-30
- How old is Lizzie Grubman? Lizzie Grubman is 50 years old
- Lizzie Grubman's relationship status is Separated (Chris Stern)
- Where did Lizzie Grubman go to school? Lizzie Grubman is a graduate of Northeastern University
- Lizzie Grubman has 2 child/children
- Lizzie Grubman kids names are Harrison, Jack Alexander
Tags: Lizzie Grubman net worth 2021, 2021 net worth Lizzie Grubman 2021, what is the 2021 net worth of Lizzie Grubman , what is Lizzie Grubman net worth 2021, how rich is Lizzie Grubman 2021, Lizzie Grubman wealth 2021, how wealthy is Lizzie Grubman 2021, Lizzie Grubman valuation 2021, how much money does Lizzie Grubman make 2021, Lizzie Grubman income 2021, Lizzie Grubman revenue 2021, Lizzie Grubman salary 2021, Lizzie Grubman annual income 2021, Lizzie Grubman annual revenue 2021, Lizzie Grubman annual salary 2021, Lizzie Grubman monthly income 2021, Lizzie Grubman monthly revenue 2021, Lizzie Grubman monthly salary 2021