|Real Name||Mason Ramsey|
|Net Worth 2021||$1 million USD|
|Height||1.44 m or 4 ft 9 inches|
|Weight||40 kg or 88 pounds|
|Also known as||Mason Blake (basketball)|
|Born||November 16, 2006|
|Years active||2017–2020 (hiatus)|
Mason Ramsey (born November 16, 2006) is an American singer, songwriter, and voice actor. In March 2018, after gaining Internet fame from a viral video of him yodeling Hank Williams' "Lovesick Blues" at a Walmart, Ramsey was signed to Big Loud. He is known for his single "Famous".
In March 2018, 11-year-old Mason Ramsey, from Golconda, Illinois, was caught on camera singing "Lovesick Blues" in a Walmart store in Harrisburg, Illinois. Within a few days videos of his performance collectively garnered over 25 million views and he became a viral sensation and internet meme. Ramsey's performance sparked new interest in Hank Williams' 70-year-old recording of the song and in March Rolling Stone reported that Spotify's Viral 50 chart for the U.S. ranked Hank Williams' "Lovesick Blues" at number three, and number four around the globe.
As a result of his newfound fame Ramsey made an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Saying that his dream was to appear on Grand Ole Opry one day, DeGeneres surprised Ramsey by saying he had been booked for the following weekend. On April 13, 2018, American DJ Whethan brought Ramsey out during his set at the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California. In late April, he signed a record deal with Atlantic Records and Nashville-based label Big Loud. His debut single "Famous" entered at number 62 on the US Billboard Hot 100, while the EP debuted in the top 10 of Billboard's Heatseekers Albums chart at number 7. Ramsey performed iconic number 1 songs on Billboard Hot 100 chart's 60th anniversary, starting from the 1960s, he sang hit songs by Mariah Carey, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion, The Monkees, The Jackson 5, Whitney Houston, Beyoncé, and Adele. On June 8, 2018, he released his cover of "Lovesick Blues". On June 29, 2018, he released "Jambalaya (On the Bayou)" and "The Way I See It". On July 20, 2018, he released his debut extended play (EP), Famous. He was featured on Lil Nas X's third "Old Town Road" remix featuring Billy Ray Cyrus along with Young Thug.
After a hiatus since 2019, he did a Burger King commercial in which he yodels about cow-based methane emissions in 2020. It is unknown when he will come back to music and as of 2021, he is still on hiatus. Ramsey himself said he now plays basketball under the name Mason Blake, and that he plays on an outside field with friends.
|2019||The Angry Birds Movie 2||Oliver (voice)|
|2020||Cows Menu (Burger King)||Himself|
As lead artist
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"The Way I See It"||—||—||—|
|"Jambalaya (On the Bayou)"||—||—||—|
|"White Christmas"||—||—||—||Non-album single|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released in that territory.|
As featured artist
|"Old Town Road"
(Lil Nas X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus, Young Thug and Mason Ramsey)
- Mamo, Heran (July 15, 2020). "Mason Ramsey Yodels About Reducing Cow-Based Methane Emissions in New Burger King Commercial". Billboard. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- "Who is Mason Ramsey, the Walmart yodelling kid on the new Old Town Road remix?". Metro. July 12, 2019. Retrieved December 30, 2020.
- Bernstein, Jonathan (August 27, 2018). "Mason Ramsey: Inside the Curious Fame of 'Lil Hank Williams'". Rolling Stone. Retrieved December 30, 2020.
- "The Internet Has Fallen Hard For This 10-Year-Old Boy Yodeling at Walmart". Time. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- Betts, Stephen. "How Yodeling Walmart Kid Gave New Life to Hank Williams' 'Lovesick Blues'". RollingStone. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- Alexander, Bryan. "Coachella 2018: Walmart yodeling kid Mason Ramsey wows music festival, Justin Bieber". USA Today. Retrieved April 14, 2018.
- "Yodeling Boy Signs With Atlantic Records & Big Loud, Releases 'Famous': Listen". Billboard. Retrieved April 28, 2018.
- Asker, Jim (May 8, 2018). "Mason Ramsey, 11, Is Newly 'Famous' on Country Charts; Willie Nelson, 85, Still Is". Billboard. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- "Billboard Heatseekers Albums - Week of August 4th, 2018". Billboard. Retrieved August 8, 2018.
- "Watch Mason Ramsey Sing Beyonce, Whitney Houston & More No. 1s Through the Decades". Billboard. Retrieved August 15, 2018.
- Burger King - Cow's Menu ft. Mason Ramsey
- Episode 111 YouBetchERN Radio W/ Mason Ramsey and Earnest. March 24, 2021.
- Whittum, Connor (July 20, 2018). "Walmart Yodeling Boy Mason Ramsey Releases Debut EP 'Famous': Listen". Billboard. Retrieved July 22, 2018.
- Hussein, Wandera (July 20, 2018). "Mason Ramsey releases his debut EP Famous". The Fader. Retrieved July 22, 2018.
- Wondering what Mason Ramsey's real name is? Mason Ramsey's real name is Mason Ramsey
- Mason Ramsey is American
- What does Mason Ramsey do? Mason Ramsey's job is being a(n) Singer
- Mason Ramsey's birth date is 2006-11-16
- Mason Ramsey is 15 years old
- Mason Ramsey is currently Single
Tags: Mason Ramsey net worth 2021, 2021 net worth Mason Ramsey 2021, what is the 2021 net worth of Mason Ramsey , what is Mason Ramsey net worth 2021, how rich is Mason Ramsey 2021, Mason Ramsey wealth 2021, how wealthy is Mason Ramsey 2021, Mason Ramsey valuation 2021, how much money does Mason Ramsey make 2021, Mason Ramsey income 2021, Mason Ramsey revenue 2021, Mason Ramsey salary 2021, Mason Ramsey annual income 2021, Mason Ramsey annual revenue 2021, Mason Ramsey annual salary 2021, Mason Ramsey monthly income 2021, Mason Ramsey monthly revenue 2021, Mason Ramsey monthly salary 2021