|Real Name||Paul Bunyan|
|Net Worth 2021||$90 million USD|
|Occupation||Music Manager, Executive Producer and Attorney|
|Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Marital Status||Married to Allison Trudell|
|Birth name||Paul D. Rosenberg|
|Born||August 1, 1971|
|Origin||Detroit, Michigan, U.S.|
Paul D. Rosenberg (born August 1, 1971) is an American music manager, current CEO of Goliath Records and former CEO of Def Jam Recordings, best known for his association with hip hop artist Eminem. He is also known for his associations with The Knux, DJ AM, Action Bronson, and pop punk band Blink-182.
In addition to being a manager of several music acts, Rosenberg, along with Eminem, is also the co-founder of hip hop record label Shady Records, which was founded in 1999. Rosenberg first became involved with Eminem in 1997, during the recording of the Slim Shady EP, and has since been featured in a skit (titled "Paul" except on The Eminem Show, where it was called "Paul Rosenberg") on every album from The Slim Shady LP through Relapse, as well as Kamikaze, as a character concerned with the particular record, advising Eminem on steps to take and often ordering him to "tone down" the lyrics or scrap the album completely. With Eminem, Rosenberg co-wrote every skit on the 2009 album Relapse.
Rosenberg is affiliated with Deckstar and Lawrence Vavra, in addition with Steve Aoki and his label Dim Mak Records, working in the management area. Paul is a co-producer for Eminem's hip-hop radio station Shade 45, which is channel 45 on SiriusXM satellite radio. He became manager of New York City rapper Action Bronson in late 2012, getting him signed to Vice Records and then to his own management firm Goliath Artists.
- David, Mark (2009-04-30). "Music Manager Paul Rosenberg Moving On". Variety. Retrieved 2019-12-31.
- Dave (August 29, 2005). ""Loyalty" - Paul Rosenberg Interview". Rap Basement. Retrieved May 27, 2009.
- "Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP - Paul (Skit) - Track 4 - 2000". Youtube.
- "Eminem Encore - Paul (Skit)". Youtube.
- "The Eminem Show - Paul (Skit)". Youtube.
- Relapse (Booklet). Eminem. Aftermath Entertainment/Interscope Records. 2009.CS1 maint: others in cite AV media (notes) (link)
- "Action Bronson Joins Goliath Artists Management, Home to Eminem". Xxlmag.com. 2012-08-23. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Danny Brown Signs Management Deal With Goliath Artists". Xxlmag.com. 2013-03-23. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Paul Rosenberg announced the new addition to his management firm". www.hiphopshelter.com.
- "Fuck, That's Delicious (TV Series 2016– )". IMDb.com. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Eminem's Manager Paul Rosenberg Named New CEO of Def Jam". Complex. Retrieved 2017-08-03.
- Hip-hip - the music where it's OK to be anti-Jewish, The JC
- Zwain, Heather. "Alpine's Paul Rosenberg is named CEO of Def Jam Recordings", The Record, August 3, 2017. Accessed March 23, 2021. "Paul Rosenberg, record label executive who is renowned for the careers of artists including Eminem, 50 Cent and D12, among others, has been named Chief Executive Officer of Def Jam Recordings, Jan. 1. Rosenberg, who lives in Alpine, is the founder and CEO of Goliath Artists Inc., a New York-based management firm that handles the careers of global superstar Eminem, Danny Brown and others."
- Woods, Aleia (2020-02-23). "Paul Rosenberg steps down from his CEO position at Def Jam". REVOLT. Retrieved 2020-02-24.
- Paul Rosenberg's real name is Paul Bunyan
- Paul Rosenberg's nationality is American
- Paul Rosenberg is a(n) Music Manager, Executive Producer and Attorney
- Paul Rosenberg's birth date is 1971-8-1
- Paul Rosenberg is 50 years old
- Is Paul Rosenberg single or married? Paul Rosenberg is Married to Allison Trudell!
- Paul Rosenberg has None child/children
Tags: Paul Rosenberg net worth 2021, 2021 net worth Paul Rosenberg 2021, what is the 2021 net worth of Paul Rosenberg , what is Paul Rosenberg net worth 2021, how rich is Paul Rosenberg 2021, Paul Rosenberg wealth 2021, how wealthy is Paul Rosenberg 2021, Paul Rosenberg valuation 2021, how much money does Paul Rosenberg make 2021, Paul Rosenberg income 2021, Paul Rosenberg revenue 2021, Paul Rosenberg salary 2021, Paul Rosenberg annual income 2021, Paul Rosenberg annual revenue 2021, Paul Rosenberg annual salary 2021, Paul Rosenberg monthly income 2021, Paul Rosenberg monthly revenue 2021, Paul Rosenberg monthly salary 2021