|Teresa Earnhardt Real Name / Teresa Earnhardt Full Name||Teresa Houston Earnhardt|
|Teresa Earnhardt Net Worth 2020||$50 million USD|
|Teresa Earnhardt Birthday (Year-Month-Day)||1958-10-29|
|Teresa Earnhardt Nationality||United States|
|Teresa Earnhardt Occupation||NASCAR Team Owner|
|Teresa Earnhardt Height||1.67 m or 5 ft 6 inches|
|Teresa Earnhardt Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Teresa Earnhardt Marital Status||Widowed|
|Teresa Earnhardt Ethnicity||White|
|Teresa Earnhardt Education||Bunker Hill High School|
|Teresa Earnhardt Kids||1|
|Teresa Earnhardt Kids Names||Taylor Nicole Earnhardt|
Teresa (right) with Dale Earnhardt
October 29, 1958
Hickory, North Carolina, U.S.
|Known for||NASCAR team owner|
Teresa Earnhardt (née Houston; born October 29, 1958) is the third wife and widow of Dale Earnhardt. She is the biological mother of Taylor Nicole Earnhardt (born December 20, 1988) and she is the stepmother of Kerry Earnhardt, Kelley Earnhardt Miller and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Teresa is the president and Chief Executive Officer of Dale Earnhardt, Inc. DEI maintains a showroom where fans can purchase memorabilia and other goods.
Teresa was born in Hickory, North Carolina, the daughter of Hal Houston and the niece of Tommy Houston, legendary Busch Series driver. Teresa is the granddaughter of the late Clyde Oren Houston and Winnie Lee Sigmon Houston, parents of Tommy Houston and Hal Houston. Teresa is a graduate of Bunker Hill High School in Claremont, North Carolina. She has a degree in commercial art and interior design. Teresa met Dale Earnhardt, NASCAR driver, at a race in the late 1970s. The two married November 14, 1982. It was Dale's third marriage. They lived on a 300-plus acre farm near Mooresville, North Carolina. Taylor Nicole Earnhardt was born to the couple on December 20, 1988.
Dale Earnhardt, Inc.
Teresa headed Dale Earnhardt, Inc. (DEI) during four Busch Series championships in 1998, 1999, 2004 and 2005 plus two Craftsman Truck Series championships in 1996 and 1998.  Her first Daytona 500 win as a team owner occurred when driver of the #15 Chevrolet driven by Michael Waltrip won at the 2001 race. The win, however, was overshadowed by her husband's death in a crash during the final lap of the race.
Teresa's strained relationship with her stepson Dale Earnhardt Jr. ended in May 2007 when he announced he would not be returning to DEI for the 2008 season after an agreement could not be reached that suited himself and his three siblings who claim equal right to the business.
Earnhardt Ganassi Racing merger
Teresa was unable to retain the sponsorships of Budweiser and U.S. Army, who pulled support following the exit of Earnhardt Jr. This was a major factor leading to the merger with Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates in November 2008 that formed Earnhardt Ganassi Racing.
In 2014, Teresa's ownership of the EGR team was absorbed by Ganassi, which reverted the name back to Chip Ganassi Racing. When Chip Ganassi was asked why the team released her, he replied "Teresa was a good partner but she was no longer there. So I just bought her share of the team and reverted the name."
Dale Earnhardt Inc. continues to operate in Mooresville, NC, as the parent company of the varied Earnhardt businesses, and Teresa works to continue her late husband's legacy through the work of the Dale Earnhardt Foundation.
In May 2016, Teresa sued stepson Kerry Earnhardt for using the Earnhardt name in his business venture. Kerry and his wife René were planning to market a line of homes and furniture under the name "The Earnhardt Collection". On July 27, 2017, Teresa won an appeal, which required the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board to clarify its decision to allow Kerry to use the name "Earnhardt Collection" in his business.
- "Loss Is a Test of Strength for Teresa Earnhardt". Los Angeles Times. April 29, 2001.
-  Archived February 18, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- "Teresa Houston and Dale Earnhardt, Sr". Marriage.about.com. Retrieved 2014-03-17.
- "News & Media". NASCAR.com. Retrieved 2014-03-17.
- Diaz, George (May 10, 2016). "Teresa Earnhardt drags family name through muddy waters". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved April 21, 2018.
- Owens, Jeff (May 9, 2016). "How Teresa Earnhardt is tarnishing Dale Earnhardt's name and legacy". Sporting News. Retrieved April 21, 2018.
- A.J. Perez, Usa Today (2007-04-08). "Newcomer Siegel looks to steer Earnhardt Inc. to top". Usatoday.com. Retrieved 2014-03-17.
- 2/14/2010 (2010-02-14). "Jamie McMurray Wins 52nd Annual Daytona 500". Daytona International Speedway. Retrieved 2014-03-17.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- Bonkowski, Jerry (2014-02-21). "Chip Ganassi explains why 'Earnhardt' is no longer part of team name". NBC Sports. Retrieved 2015-11-17.
- "Teresa Earnhardt v. Kerry Earnhardt Inc". FindLaw. July 27, 2017. Retrieved April 21, 2018.
- Pockrass, Bob (July 28, 2017). "Trademark board must clarify decision that gave Kerry Earnhardt OK to use 'Earnhardt Collection'". ESPN. Retrieved April 21, 2018.
- Wondering what Teresa Earnhardt's real name is? Teresa Earnhardt's real name is Teresa Houston Earnhardt
- Teresa Earnhardt's nationality is United States
- Teresa Earnhardt is a(n) NASCAR Team Owner
- Teresa Earnhardt's birth date is 1958-10-29
- Teresa Earnhardt is 62 years old
- Is Teresa Earnhardt single or married? Teresa Earnhardt is Widowed!
- Which college/university did Teresa Earnhardt go to? Teresa Earnhardt went to Bunker Hill High School
- Teresa Earnhardt is a proud parent of 1 kids
- Teresa Earnhardt is the loving parent of Taylor Nicole Earnhardt
Tags: Teresa Earnhardt net worth 2020, 2020 net worth Teresa Earnhardt 2020, what is the 2020 net worth of Teresa Earnhardt , what is Teresa Earnhardt net worth 2020, how rich is Teresa Earnhardt 2020, Teresa Earnhardt wealth 2020, how wealthy is Teresa Earnhardt 2020, Teresa Earnhardt valuation 2020, how much money does Teresa Earnhardt make 2020, Teresa Earnhardt income 2020, Teresa Earnhardt revenue 2020, Teresa Earnhardt salary 2020, Teresa Earnhardt annual income 2020, Teresa Earnhardt annual revenue 2020, Teresa Earnhardt annual salary 2020, Teresa Earnhardt monthly income 2020, Teresa Earnhardt monthly revenue 2020, Teresa Earnhardt monthly salary 2020