|Real Name||Jose E.B. Antonio|
|Net Worth 2021||$400 million USD|
|Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Marital Status||Married (Hilda)|
|Education||San Beda College, Ateneo Graduate School of Business|
|Kids Names||John Victor, Jose Marco, Jose Carlo, Jose Roberto|
Jose Roberto Antonio
|Education||Stanford Graduate School of Business & Northwestern University|
|Occupation||Real Estate Developer|
Antonio is the son of José E. B. Antonio, named among the Philippines' 40 richest people. Antonio attended Northwestern University where he got a first degree in Economics and pursued his MBA at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Antonio is also the producer of Revolution Precrafted, a Manila-based series of prefabricated structures by other designers such as Daniel Libeskind, Sou Fujimoto, and Lenny Kravitz. Revolution Precrafted was recognized as the first ‘Unicorn’ startup in the Philippines, in 2017.
In the Philippines, Antonio is the founder and CEO of Resident Holdings Group.
Antonio is also the founder of Renegade Branding Concepts, it was founded in 2019 and has partnered with local and international personalities who create their own brand of products and services. Renegade already has boxing icon and Senator Emmanual “Manny” D. Pacquiao, Jinkee Pacquiao, supermodel Helena Christensen, and others.
Antonio is a noted art collector. In 2013, his 25,000 square foot Manila home was completed. The house, which Antonio named "Stealth", was designed by Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas and includes a dedicated private gallery of portraits he has commissioned of himself by famous artists, such as Julian Schnabel, Marilyn Minter, David Salle, Zhang Huan, members of the Bruce High Quality Foundation, and Takashi Murakami.
A profile by Vanity Fair commented on the extreme disparity between Antonio's wealth and the average income of the Philippines. In a 2013 op-ed in the Manila Times, the article claimed that the Antonio family was on the Forbes list of top 40 wealthiest Filipinos and that they were not listed in the top 500 taxpayers of BIR's. He characterized Antonio's personal spending on vanity projects and relatively modest philanthropic spending as indicative of inequality in the Philippines where the average family income in 2013 was $4,988.
- "Resident Holdings Group". CIO Look.
- Mananquil, Millet M. (5 October 2011). "Robbie Antonio: Renaissance Man of the Century". The Philippine Star.
- Arcache, Maurice (2 September 2011). "Paris Hilton's work ethic praised; Google exec in town". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- "Century Properties' Robbie Antonio: Making his mark in real estate industry". The Philippine Star. 14 July 2014.
- Dhillon, Kamaldeep. "Robbie Antonio - Arty & Culture Interview" (6). Archived from the original on 29 July 2014. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "High-end, high-design is in". Daily News. 3 March 2008.
- Morrone, Francis (11 April 2008). "A Lightning Rod at 91". Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "Interview with Robbie Antonio, Producer of Revolution Precrafted Properties". 5 May 2016.
- Salim, Zafirah (2018-05-14). "Meet The Man Behind The First 'Unicorn' Startup In Philippines - Valued At Over US$1B In Under 2 Years". Vulcan Post. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- "The First Unicorn". www.magzter.com. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- Charm, Neil. "Antonio-led start-up offers licensing concepts for celebrity entrepreneurs | BusinessWorld". Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- News, ABS-CBN. "Pacquiao headlines new PH start-up company". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- Akhaya, Prisca. "Manny Pacquiao endorses celebrity-curated licensing marketplace". e27. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- "Jinkee Pacquiao reveals her family's newest business venture". www.msn.com. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- "Planting expressions into people's dream homes Revolution Precrafted The breath of prefabricated establishments". The CEO Magazine - India. 2019-08-02. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- "Interactive E-commerce Marketplace by the world's influencers and stars. RELEVANT". The Silicon Review. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- "How Robbie Antonio Is Building The Home Of The Future". Gentlemen's Quarterly. Retrieved 2020-03-03.
- "Robbie Antonio is Like a Rock Star on August Man Malaysia Issue 120 Cover". Augustman. 2018-10-14. Retrieved 2020-03-03.
- Jul 3, Esquire Philippines |; 2017. "Ambition and Power Front Our July 2017 Issue". Esquiremag.ph. Retrieved 2020-03-03.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- Loader Wilkinson, Tara (8 October 2013). "Robbie Antonio: Real Player". Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "Meet 20 of the World's Most Innovative Art Collectores". 29 October 2014.
- Loos, Ted (July 2013). "The Museum of Me". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- "A P1-billion 'Museum of Me'". Manila Times. 23 June 2013.[dead link]
- "Top 500 Individual Taxpayers for 2012" (PDF).
- "Top 500 Individual Taxpayers for 2013" (PDF).
- Enriquez, Marge C. (15 August 2012). "What makes Donald Trump Jr. smile". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- Wondering what Jose Antonio's full name is? Jose Antonio's full name is Jose E.B. Antonio
- Jose Antonio's nationality is Philippines
- Jose Antonio is a(n) Businessman
- How old is Jose Antonio? Jose Antonio is 44 years old
- Jose Antonio's relationship status is Married (Hilda)
- Which school did Jose Antonio go to? Jose Antonio attended San Beda College, Ateneo Graduate School of Business
- Jose Antonio has 4 kids
- Jose Antonio's kids are John Victor, Jose Marco, Jose Carlo, Jose Roberto
Tags: Jose Antonio net worth 2021, 2021 net worth Jose Antonio 2021, what is the 2021 net worth of Jose Antonio , what is Jose Antonio net worth 2021, how rich is Jose Antonio 2021, Jose Antonio wealth 2021, how wealthy is Jose Antonio 2021, Jose Antonio valuation 2021, how much money does Jose Antonio make 2021, Jose Antonio income 2021, Jose Antonio revenue 2021, Jose Antonio salary 2021, Jose Antonio annual income 2021, Jose Antonio annual revenue 2021, Jose Antonio annual salary 2021, Jose Antonio monthly income 2021, Jose Antonio monthly revenue 2021, Jose Antonio monthly salary 2021