|Real Name||Richard Howard Hilton|
|Net Worth 2023||$300 million USD|
|Height||1.88 m or 6 ft 2 inches|
|Weight||85 kg or 187 pounds|
|Marital Status||Married (Kathy Richards)|
|Education||University of Denver|
|Kids Names||Paris, Nicky, Barron, Conrad|
Richard Howard Hilton
August 17, 1955
|Alma mater||University of Denver (BS)|
|Children||4, including Paris and Nicky|
Richard Howard Hilton (born August 17, 1955) is an American businessman. He is the chairman and co-founder of Hilton & Hyland, a real estate brokerage firm based in Beverly Hills, California, that specializes in homes and estates in Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hollywood Hills, as well as estates from Santa Barbara to San Diego.
Hilton was born in Los Angeles, California, the sixth of eight children to Marilyn June (née Hawley) and Barron Hilton, whose father was Hilton Hotel founder Conrad Hilton. In 1978, he graduated from the University of Denver with a degree in hotel and restaurant management. His siblings are: William Barron Hilton Jr. (born 1948), Hawley Anne Hilton (born 1949), Steven Michael Hilton (born 1950), David Alan Hilton (born 1952), Sharon Constance Hilton (born 1953), Daniel Kevin Hilton (born 1962), and Ronald Jeffrey Hilton (born 1963).
Hilton joined the New York office of Eastdil Secured, a real estate investment banking firm. He specialized in securing participation of institutional investors and pension funds in various transactions.
In 1984, he formed Hilton Realty Investment to handle commercial real estate. He obtained his broker license on November 29, 1985. Hilton and Jeffrey Hyland were issued a corporation license for their real estate firm Hilton & Hyland on July 26, 1993. Among their developments are Brentwood Country Estates. Former Million Dollar Listing cast members Chad Rogers and Josh Altman; Frank Robinson's daughter, Nichelle; Ron Kass's son, Robert; Anne Heche's former husband, Coleman Laffoon; Rayni Romito Williams and Branden Brent Williams, Richard D. Zanuck's daughter-in-law, Marisa, are among Hilton & Hyland's 106 salespeople. In 2012, Hilton & Hyland reported almost $3.5 billion in sales Since 2006, Williams & Williams has been affiliated with the Hilton & Hyland Real Estate Inc. Both companies joined forces to develop and distribute projects in the highly competitive real estate luxury market.
Hilton married Kathy Avanzino on November 24, 1979 when he was 24 years old and she was 20 years old. They have four children:
- Paris Hilton (born February 17, 1981)
- Nicky Hilton (born October 5, 1983)
- Barron Hilton II (born November 7, 1989), who married Tessa von Walderdorff
- Conrad Hughes Hilton (born March 3, 1994)
- "FamilySearch: Sign In to FamilySearch". FamilySearch.org. Retrieved January 6, 2018.
- "Ancestry of Paris Hilton". Wargs.com. Retrieved January 6, 2018.
- "Rick Hilton - Hilton & Hyland". HiltonHyland.com. Retrieved January 6, 2018.
- "Eastdil Secured". Eastdil.com. Retrieved January 6, 2018.
- "Hilton, Richard Howard" State of California Department of Real Estate, July 21, 2011
- "Hilton & Hyland Real Estate Inc" State of California Department of Real Estate, July 21, 2011]
- Rick Hilton Biography. TV.com. Accessed 1 March 2010.
- “Hilton&Hyland: About Rayni Williams”
- “Hilton&Hyland: About Branded Williams”
- "Salespersons Affiliated With License Number: 01160681" State of California Department of Real Estate 21 July 2011
- "The Hilton & Hyland Story | Hilton & Hyland". www.hiltonhyland.com. Retrieved 2020-09-23.
- Erin Mendell, "How Rick & Kathy Hilton Built Their Empire: Raising Paris Hilton is just part of their résumé. Rick and Kathy Hilton on their path to a $300 million fortune." The Wall Street Journal, March 28, 2014.
- Kiefer, Peter (September 14, 2018). "THR's annual report on the pros making the biggest sales, including L.A.'s first-ever 10-figure listing". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- “Business Insider,”
- “Los Angeles Business Journal”
- Booth Moore, Special occasion calls for a twist with Kathy Hilton, The Los Angeles Times, December 9, 2012
- "Nicky Hilton Rothschild Welcomes Daughter Lily Grace Victoria". People. July 8, 2016.
- "Nicky Hilton Rothschild Welcomes Daughter Teddy Marilyn. "People." December 23, 2017.
- "Nicky Hilton Shares First Photos of Newborn Son: 'Baby Bliss'". "People." July 21, 2022.
- "It's a Girl! Barron Hilton and Wife Tessa Welcome Daughter Milou Alizee". People. March 13, 2020.
- "Barron Hilton and Wife Tessa Welcome Second Baby, Son Caspian: 'Over the Moon'. People. September 6, 2022.
- Richard Hilton's real name is Richard Howard Hilton
- Richard Hilton's nationality is United States
- What does Richard Hilton do? Richard Hilton's job is being a(n) Businessman, CEO
- Richard Hilton was born on 1955-8-17
- Richard Hilton is 68 years old
- Is Richard Hilton single or married? Richard Hilton is Married (Kathy Richards)!
- Where did Richard Hilton go to school? Richard Hilton is a graduate of University of Denver
- Richard Hilton is a proud parent of 4 kids
- Richard Hilton's kids are Paris, Nicky, Barron, Conrad
Tags: Richard Hilton net worth 2023, 2023 net worth Richard Hilton 2023, what is the 2023 net worth of Richard Hilton , what is Richard Hilton net worth 2023, how rich is Richard Hilton 2023, Richard Hilton wealth 2023, how wealthy is Richard Hilton 2023, Richard Hilton valuation 2023, how much money does Richard Hilton make 2023, Richard Hilton income 2023, Richard Hilton revenue 2023, Richard Hilton salary 2023, Richard Hilton annual income 2023, Richard Hilton annual revenue 2023, Richard Hilton annual salary 2023, Richard Hilton monthly income 2023, Richard Hilton monthly revenue 2023, Richard Hilton monthly salary 2023