|Real Name||Stephen J. Bisciotti|
|Net Worth 2022||$4.2 billion USD|
|Occupation||Business Executive and Owner of the Baltimore Ravens|
|Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|Marital Status||Married (Renee Bisciotti)|
|Education||Salisbury State University|
|Kids Names||Jason and Jack|
|Born||April 10, 1960 (age 62)|
|Education||Salisbury State University|
|Occupation||Business executive and owner of the Baltimore Ravens|
|Board member of|
|Spouse||Renee (Foote) Bisciotti|
Stephen J. Bisciotti (Italian pronunciation: [bіˈʃɔtti]; born April 10, 1960) is an American business executive and the current majority owner of the Baltimore Ravens of the NFL. He founded Aerotek, the largest privately owned staffing and recruiting company in the U.S. based in Hanover, Maryland, and cofounded Allegis Group, an international talent management firm headquartered in Hanover, Maryland that owns Aerotek; TEKsystems; Actalent; MarketSource; Major, Lindsey & Africa; Aston Carter; and Allegis Global Solutions.
Bisciotti was born on April 10, 1960 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the youngest of three children in a middle class Italian-American family. In 1961, his parents, Bernard and Patricia Bisciotti, moved the family to Severna Park, Maryland, a suburb of Baltimore, for his father's job as a construction sales executive.
As a child, Bisciotti often went with his family to Baltimore Orioles and Colts games. When he was 8 years old, his father died of leukemia. After his father's death, his maternal grandfather, C. Gordon Johnston, a retired regional district salesman for Ford Motor Co., supported the family.
Bisciotti attended the Severn School but left after two years and transferred to Severna Park High School. In his senior year, he played on the football team, though he has said "I wasn’t much of a high school athlete, but played football, baseball, and basketball all the time when I was growing up".
In 1982, Bisciotti graduated from Salisbury State University in Maryland with a degree in liberal arts. A year later, at 23, he and his cousin Jim Davis started Aerotek, a staffing company in the aerospace and technology sectors. Running the company out of a basement office with secondhand equipment, Bisciotti and Davis produced $1.5 million in sales in the first year. Aerotek grew into the Allegis Group, which is now the largest privately held staffing firm in the world. Bisciotti's involvement in the sports business has brought more attention to his once low-profile company.
On March 27, 2000, NFL owners approved the sale of 49% of the Ravens to Bisciotti. In the deal, he had an option to purchase the remaining 51% for $325 million in 2004 from Art Modell. The Ravens won Super Bowl XXXV on January 28, 2001. On April 9, 2004 the NFL approved his purchase of the majority stake in the club.
One of the first projects Bisciotti directed as owner of the Ravens was to build the team's state-of-the-art training and practice facility, dubbed "The Castle," which opened in October 2004.
Bisciotti fired Brian Billick after the 2007 season, although Billick's eight years as the Ravens' head coach included the team's win in Super Bowl XXXV. He then surprised many observers by selecting John Harbaugh as his new coach, despite Harbaugh's peak of previous experience being a single year as a defensive backs coach after several successful years as the special teams coach for the Philadelphia Eagles.
In 2009, Aerotek, the company Bisciotti co-founded, reached a $1.2 million settlement in a class-action lawsuit filed on behalf of more than 1,000 Aerotek workers who worked at a Verizon Internet Services call center in Martinsburg, West Virginia, which was closed in December 2006. The company then was sued to settle claims that the workers were not paid in a timely fashion for accrued personal time and were not paid all of the wages that were due in accordance with the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act and Fair Labor Standards Act, according to Berkeley County Circuit Court records.
Bisciotti is Catholic and a board member for the Associated Catholic Charities and Mother Seton Academy. He and his wife Renee (Foote) Bisciotti have two sons. The family lives on the Point Field Landing of the Severn River in Maryland.
- "Front Office: Steve Bisciotti". Baltimore Ravens. Archived from the original on March 24, 2011.
- "Baltimore Football History". Baltimore Ravens. Archived from the original on May 3, 2008.
- Cohn, Meredith (September 17, 2011). "Companies that Cheat Government are Rarely Disbarred". Baltimore Sun. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- Battista, Judy (January 30, 2013). "The Man Behind the Ravens' Curtain". The New York Times. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- Aparicio, Nestor (January 13, 2018). "Chapter 2: High Standards, Low Profile of Steve Bisciotti". WNST Radio. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Bisciotti, Stephen: Businessman and owner, Baltimore Ravens football team" (PDF). Contemporary Biographies in Business. Salem Press. December 2014. ISBN 978-1-61925-542-5. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- Hensley, Jamison (July 25, 2004). "Simply Steve". The Baltimore Sun. pp. 1–3. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Steven Bisciotti" (PDF). 2006 Baltimore Ravens Fan & Media Guide. NFL. 2006. pp. 4–5. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Allegis Group on the Forbes America's Largest Private Companies List". Forbes. October 2014. Retrieved April 23, 2015.
- "Super Bowl XLVII - San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens - February 3rd, 2013". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved November 8, 2017.
- "Forbes 400 Richest Americans (2005): #378 Stephen J. Bisciotti". Forbes. September 15, 2005. Archived from the original on January 23, 2013. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
Net worth: $960 million
- Umstead, Matthew (April 29, 2009). "Aerotek Settles Suit with Former Workers". The Herald Mail. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "NFL franchise values".
- "Inside WINNING DRIVE Yacht • Westport • 2012 • Value $20M • Owner Steve Bisciotti".
- Wondering what Stephen Bisciotti's full name is? Stephen Bisciotti's full name is Stephen J. Bisciotti
- Stephen Bisciotti's nationality is American
- Stephen Bisciotti works as a(n) Business Executive and Owner of the Baltimore Ravens
- Stephen Bisciotti's birth date is 1960-4-10
- How old is Stephen Bisciotti? Stephen Bisciotti is 62 years old
- Stephen Bisciotti's relationship status is Married (Renee Bisciotti)
- Which college/university did Stephen Bisciotti go to? Stephen Bisciotti went to Salisbury State University
- Stephen Bisciotti is a proud parent of 2 kids
- Stephen Bisciotti's kids are Jason and Jack
Tags: Stephen Bisciotti net worth 2022, 2022 net worth Stephen Bisciotti 2022, what is the 2022 net worth of Stephen Bisciotti , what is Stephen Bisciotti net worth 2022, how rich is Stephen Bisciotti 2022, Stephen Bisciotti wealth 2022, how wealthy is Stephen Bisciotti 2022, Stephen Bisciotti valuation 2022, how much money does Stephen Bisciotti make 2022, Stephen Bisciotti income 2022, Stephen Bisciotti revenue 2022, Stephen Bisciotti salary 2022, Stephen Bisciotti annual income 2022, Stephen Bisciotti annual revenue 2022, Stephen Bisciotti annual salary 2022, Stephen Bisciotti monthly income 2022, Stephen Bisciotti monthly revenue 2022, Stephen Bisciotti monthly salary 2022